RWBY - Special Chapter: Y/N's Face

(3RD POV)

It was just an ordinary day in Beacon Academy, students and teachers alike went about their businesses and hobbies and nothing spoiled the mood. Maybe except for a team of racist pricks that insult faunas where ever they go but overall, nothing's out of the ordinary.

In the cafeteria area of the academy, we can see Team RWBY and JNPR sitting down at a table together for a small gathering. From afar, it would seem like a girls' talk only type of table. However, they specifically did not call their other friend over for a reason. Y/N, of course, had no idea why the girls all want to meet together and not allow him. He believed it to be a 'girls only' gathering so he inquired no further.

As we get closer to the table of girls, each is doing their respectable business. Ruby is munching on a cookie as always, Weiss is filing her nails, Blake is reading a (questionable) book, Yang is messing around on her scroll. For Team JNPR, Jeanne is talking to Pyrrha who in return is giving her tips on how to fight better, Rin is taking the advantage of the silence and meditating and as for Nora, she's chomping down on pancakes and watching sloths waddle around on her scroll.

Each girls were silent until Yang broke it, turning off her scroll, she turned to her sister who organised this meeting in the first place. 

"Sooo...Ruby, why did you call us all here if we're going to do nothing?" She asked and the said sister turned around after biting down on the last cookie.

"Everyone...the reason I have called for this meeting is solve one of the mysteries that's been bothering me ever since we got here." She explained and everyone turned to her.

"The biggest mystery out of all the mysteries is..." She continued and everyone looked at her to continue.

"...Y/N's face." She ended.

*BANG* 

Weiss' head comically dropped onto the table while the rest looked dumbfounded and confused.

"So. The entire reason you called us here together is to just talk about that dunce's appearance?" The ice queen said in an annoyed tone.

Despite her tone, Weiss was genuinely curious and looking at the rest of the girls, most looked curious. Yang, however, had the most curious face out of all the girls. 

"Now that you mention it...I never had seen him without his hood off or without his mask." Pyrrha slowly said.

"Every time we see him, whether in class or outside, he always wears that hood and mask..." Weiss added.

"So...I'm guessing Ruby wants to uncloak him?" Jeanne asked uncertainly.

"Yup!" Ruby confirmed.

"You know...I do want to know how he looks underneath that hood, maybe he's smoking hot~" Yang said with a slight seductive face.

Blake, however, just kept quiet but not with a small blush on her face since she already gotten a close look at his face. She still remembered his soft smile and embrace after 'that' incident, the warmth he gave off and the feeling of an unshakeable safeness within his arms.

She shook her head from such thoughts and luckily, no one noticed as they were all too busy imagining Y/N's appearance.

"Sooo what are you getting at?" Weiss asked the hyperactive reaper.

"We're going to pull that hood and mask off Y/N's face!" Ruby replied with an enthusiastic smirk.

"OOH! CAN WE BREAK HIS LEGS WHILE AT IT?!" Nora yelled with equal enthusiasm.

"Umm...Nora. I don't think he will take that too kindly." Rin interjected.

"Awwww..." The pancake loving girl slowly deflated.