Over 100K Special Chapter

(Y/N POV)

I'm walking through the Emerald Forest right now since it's a day off, I'm searching for more grimms to hunt and earn EXPs but I think I may have hunted them to extinction, maybe, I don't know but that's a good thing. I think? I'm gonna run outta EXPs to level up at this rate. The grimms drops really, really shitty EXPs, maybe except for the ones that are actually strong. Now that I think about it, I met some grimms that aren't really seen in the original timeline and story, I guess I fucked up a lot of things with my interference here.

Anyway, I have more prioritizes in this world now, first things first. The most important of all is to make sure that Pyrrha survives the fall and not get killed by that bitch Cinder. Second is to not let Adam Taurus cut off Yang's arm which will result into her getting depression and nightmares and less confidence. Third is... I don't know, save Weiss from Jackass Shithead and maybe, just maybe murder some racist egotistic noble bitches? Fourth is probably gonna be kicking Tyrian's ass in that village, maybe I should rip off his tail as a bonus? And maybe gouge out his eyes and stuff them down his throat? Nah, Ruby's innocence would be ruined.

Of course, I would still be contemplating what to do in the future events but the very familiar sensation of a pulse hit me meaning there is a Gate nearby, probably a strong one. I still wonder how does no other huntsman or grimm see the gate or is the thing only reserved for me? Eh. Who cares, time to farm for more EXPs.

-------------------------------

That walk took a total of 30 minutes but here we are, another gate and the measurements are...

[???-Rank Gate]

[Gate Power Measurement: ?????]

Huh. First time this happened... either the gate is overpowered or there's no clue what it could contain, well, you wouldn't know what gates contain unless you go through them. So either this gate is very dangerous and powerful or it's an anomaly in the system... hold up. My system way different from Sung Jin-Woo so... ah fuck it.

"YOLO!!" I shouted and ran into the gate.

-------------------------------

Well. The sight is not what I usually expect... crumbling ruins, abandoned buildings and vehicles, overgrowing vines and silence... this place is a dystopia!

Reminds me of the part where Sung Jin-Woo goes into the Demon Castle, well, the first floors

Reminds me of the part where Sung Jin-Woo goes into the Demon Castle, well, the first floors. So, I suppose I start looking for the boss because this is also a RED-FUCKING-GATE!

-------------------------------

Welp, I've been walking for definitely more than an hour now and there's literally nothing in sight but the same thing! I can only hear my own footsteps and the winds but there's nothing else noteworthy.