RWBY - [Chapter 10] - Investigation

(3RD POV)

The next day. Y/N, Team RWBY and JNPR is seen sitting inside Professor Port's classroom and as usual, the teacher is spewing out stories of his adventure to the students. Most students are listening with barely any attention and back to the two teams, most are listening while few messed around with their own stuff, Y/N is thinking to himself.

"If I'm correct, today's the day we investigate Vale for any White Fang information...I still have those documents from Tukson but I can't them to Blake now so...I guess I'll make an excuse to hide the fact I got them before we even began the investigation."

While Y/N was in thought, he did not realise Jeanne was trying to talk to him.

"So, Y/N, you know, uh, I-I was thinking after this. Maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? And um...I've got two tickets to the new Spruce Willis movie if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome and maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh...you know." Jeanne said as she glanced at the teacher and back at you.

As Weiss looked at the clock in front of her, the bell rings but the professor who's still talking is unaware of the ringing sound.

"And then I...oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!" Professor Port said as he dismissed the students.

"Y/N, did you hear me?" Jeanne asked.

"Huh? Did you say something?" The hooded boy asked the girl who groaned.

"Uuhh...n-nevermind, I didn't say anything."

"Okay..?"

Y/N got up and followed Weiss back to Team RWBY's dorm as they discuss the plan to investigate the White Fang.

"I thought that class would never end." Said Blake.

"Alright, guys. Today's the day the investigation begins!" Ruby announced.

"I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously." Weiss said with a sarcastic tone.

"Hey, we've got a plan! That's moderately serious." Yang reassured.

"Right!" Said Ruby as she looked at each of her teammates who knew what roles they have.

"You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem." Weiss recounted.

"The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If me and Y/N can get in, we can hopefully find out what they're planning." Said Blake.

"I have an old friend on the shady side of the town that typically knows everything going in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard..." Yang stated.

"Unless crushing his man jewels is the way you get information out of him." Y/N quietly thought to himself.

"We'll meet up tonight near where ever Yang is to go over what we found. LET'S DO THIS!" Ruby yelled as she pumped her fist.

"Yeah!" Said another voice, the girls looked out the window to see Sun hanging upside down from a branch.

"Sun?!" Blake cried out.

"How did you get up there?" Yang asked.

"Ah, it's easy, I do this all the time." The monkey faunas replied.

"You do what?!" Weiss yelled, misinterpreting what he said.

"I climb trees all the time! So are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?" He asked.