RWBY - [Chapter 7] - Forever Fall

(3RD POV)

Y/N is seen sitting on his bed checking his stats. After all, it has been a while since he last checked, he did get some kills but wasn't sure if he levelled up.

[Y/N L/N]

[Race: Human]

[Title Equipped: The Gamer]

[Level: 29]

[Health Point: 2900/2900]

[Aura Points: 1000/1000]

[Experience Point: 1090/4000]

[Semblance: Shadow Sovereign]

[Shadows]

- Igris

- Tank

- Iron

- Tusk

- Beru

- Greed

- Kaisel

- Jima

- Bellion

- 130,000 True Shadow Legion Soldiers

"Huh...I did level up a bit...but that isn't enough. Yet." He mutters but then remembers what will happen after tonight.

"Right. Tomorrow's the Forever Fall trip and Cardin is blackmailing Jau-Jeanne. Ruby tonight is going to have a small pep talk with her...should I take a listen to them?"

As he is brooding in his own mind, the camera shifts to another place. The dorm room of Team JNPR where Pyrrha is looking out her windows sadly while Rin loads up Stormflower and Nora is seen jumping up and down her bed, for a short while, she ask a question.

"How come Jeanne gets home so late?"

"She's been coming back to the dorm room more lately, almost behind curfew." Rin interjects.

"Weird...doesn't she know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need to rest!" Nora proclaims while flipping onto the covers.

"Oh, I'm sure our leader knows exactly what she's doing." Pyrrha said rather aggressively as Rin and Nora exchange glances.

"Hmmm...I guess so." Nora said.

Not know, the said leader herself is peering through the crack of the door.

Jeanne hangs her head and closes the door, just as a cheerful voice interrupts her thoughts.

"Hey, Jeanne!" Ruby greeted, startling her and turning around to see her in pajamas as she giggles at her reaction.

"Long time, no see! Did you lock yourself out again?"

"Oh, uhm, nope! I got it!" Jeanne said while raising up her scroll and attempting to laugh.

"So! Where have you been lately?" Ruby continued.

"I, have uh..." Jeanne stuttered but soon deflated and lowered her head.

"I messed up, bad. I've done something stupid and now Cardin has me on a leash and Pyrrha won't talk to me and...I think coming to this school was a bad idea...I'm a failure." Jeanne said in a depressing tone.

"Nope!" Ruby interrupts her, surprising Jeanne.

"Nope?" Jeanne said in surprise and confusion.

"Nope! You're a leader now, Jeanne. You're not allowed to be a failure!" Ruby continued.