RWBY - [Chapter 3] - New Friends and the Offer

(Y/N POV)

I the entered the iconic store for some dust and looked and saw the protagonist of the show herself. Ruby Rose.

There she was, just like in the show, reading a magazine. I looked back outside and notice the sky was darkening which means episode one is about to start. Before I do anything, I used 'Observe' on her and checked her stats.

[Name: Ruby Rose]

[Race: Human]

[Title: The Silver Eyed Reaper]

[Level: 17]

[HP: 1700/1700]

[AP: 500/500]

[Semblance: Petal Burst]

Her stats aren't so bad, as expected of the protagonist but Torchwick is about to arrive so I guess I should warn her? Yeah, I'm gonna do that. I started walking over and the blue box appeared again in front of me with a notification.

[As you are about to interact with other individuals, you must choose your words carefully and in order to gain their trust and turn them into potential allies.]

"Right, good to know." I mumbled while approaching the young soon-to-be huntress and soon I tapped her shoulder, gaining her attention as she takes off her headphones and puts down her magazine. I gotta say, she way more cuter than from the show.

"Can I help you?" She asked while decided to warn her.

"You should ready your weapon." I told her while she looked confused and questioned back.

"Why?" I internally sighed and began counting down loud.

"You will know why in, five, four, three, two, one."

On cue, the door slammed open and Torchwick's goon held the owner at gunpoint while the man himself demanded dust at the counter. I readied Holy Requiem and looked back at Ruby but she just stared at me.

"...What?" I asked.

"How did you know that was going to happen?!" She asked while sounding amazed and I just sighed in exasperation.

"Questions later, first we get rid of them, Okay?" I said back while she nodded and readied Crescent Rose.

The thugs at the front of the counter didn't notice us yet so I observed him and saw the stats.

[Xiong Family Enforcer]

[Race: Human]

[Level: 5]

[HP: 500/500]

[AP: 100/100]

"Needless to say, they were pathetically weaker than us. No wonder Ruby managed to beat them all down in the show." I thought while approaching the unsuspecting thug and soon tapped him on the shoulders and he turned around just to see my fist colliding with his face.

My punch launched him out of the store while gaining the attention of Torchwick and the rest of the enforcers. They looked at us and I observed Roman himself.

[Name: Roman Torchwick]

[Race: Human]

[Title: Criminal Mastermind of Vale]

[Level: 25]

[HP: 2500/2500]

[AP: 200/200]

"His stats are close to mine, other than the fact that he has barely any aura." I thought.

"Okay...get them!" Yelled Torchwick as he commanded the enforcers as they rushed to us.