RWBY - [Chapter 1] - Press Start

(Your POV)

You might be wondering my I'm suddenly narrating myself to no one in particular, I'm just your casual average 18 year old that likes anime, games and relaxation and some thrills in life. Those thrills are usually like walking in the wild during a hiking trip or even going up a goddamn mountain just to parachute down to the ground.

Games like those RPGs or MMORPGs are usually what I play but personally I prefer the types that you can create your own character and traits. Fantasy and open worlds games are what I really enjoy and I'm proud to call myself a Gamer since I even got my own channel on YouTube with over a million subscribers.

Of course, animes are also my favourite hobby to do in my spare time. Genres like isekai, fantasy and warfare are my favourite, I think it's worth noting that one of my favourite anime is created by America called RWBY. I just love the concept and plot but I mostly like the weapons they have, it's just so futuristic and awesome how they made hybrid weapons to fight.

Before you call me a possible neet or weeb, I don't spend all day shut inside my house, I practice Taekwondo and Judo as well as the Chinese martial art Wing Chun almost everyday and earned a black belt in every one of them. I also practice Kendo in my other spare time. Oh and I'm also considered an edgelord.

My family unfortunately passed away in a accident involving a attempted robbery in a bank where my parents were waiting in so their allowance are now passed down to me and I've been living alone ever since. Their deaths still makes me tear up occasionally but I learnt to cope with it.

Anyway, back to the entire reason that I'm suddenly narrating my life to no one is because I'm dead...apparently. It all just happened in a flash where I stupidly forgot to watch out for a oncoming speeding truck on the road and here I am, in the goddamn afterlife or something I don't know.

(Flashback)

I was just typing away on my laptop to post a new video for my viewers to enjoy and tippity tappity and we're done!

"Finally, that's a long video. Got to be the longest I've made."

As I watched it upload onto the media, I decided to go to the nearby game store to see if anything new has arrived. Of course, not until my video is uploaded and it's done. I shut down my laptop took my keys and phone and dressed up then left the house to walk to the nearby mall.

*Walking down the slope* "Oh, Roosterteeth announced something...WHAT?!" *Quickly looks around*

Thank god there's no one nearby but important thing is WHY ARE THEY SHUTTING DOWN RWBY?! THEY HAVEN'T FOUGHT SALEM YET! NOW I WON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

"KID LOOK OUT!!"

*Turns around* "Huh?"

As I looked around I saw nothing else but darkness...

(Flashback End)

Then here I am, apparently I got rammed by a truck and now I'm standing on something like water with an endless landscape...and floating in front of me is a blue box with the notification saying I've died. Gee what gave that away?

"So. I'm dead and now in the afterlife...maybe I can see mom and dad again?"

Annnd that box appeared again.

[Y/N L/N, you have died in an accident and due to your condition, you are given the blessing of 'The Gamer']

[Do you accept? YES / NO]

"...What the actual fuck? I mean. Sure why not? I didn't expect to die at the age of 18 but okay. *Presses YES*

As soon as I pressed Yes, the box disappeared and I was given another box but filled with informations and...tutorials...and some sort of warning?