𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

This was without a doubt the worst weekend Yeongro ever had — except the one she was a hostage and a few more to the list.

Why couldn't she just tell a better lie? Now she has to write a whole essay about a non-existent dog? She doesn't even know where to begin!

It took her 4 whole hours to complete an essay that satisfied her. And half of the time, she was just pondering about what to write.

It was now around 2 pm and she decided to take a short nap, her day was ruined anyways.

"Yeongro-ya"

"You have to live,"

"okay?"

"You have to live no matter how hard it gets."

"No! Sooho-ssi!" Yeongro woke up from her nightmare. She felt heavy in her chest and tears flowed down her eyes. "Why now?" she thought to herself. It had been a while since she had the nightmare.

"Eun Yeongro, are you okay? What happened?" Ms Pi knocked on the door.

Yeongro quickly wiped her tears and took a deep breath. She got up and opened the door.

"Yeongro, did you have a bad dream?" Ms Pi asked concerned. "Uh, yes, I just wanted to take a nap and-" she was hugged by Ms Pi. "Did you, dream of him?" Ms Pi asked "It's okay, no one else is here, you can tell me." she brushed her hair.

This made Yeongro tear up, "I'm sorry for making you worried, I'm fine." Yeongro slowly bursted out in tears. "I- I thought I moved on, I thought I was doing better, I was finally being happier, but I was just running around in a circle. I'm sorry for being so pathetic." She cried.

"No, it's not your fault." She wiped her tears. "Eun Yeongro, you are the strongest person I know. How could you ever live on after so many traumatic experiences? You're trying your best, that's all that matters." She consoled her.

"Thank you." Yeongro looked down and Ms Pi gave her some space. "Call me if you need anything." she said and left.

Yeongro took out the necklace and held it tight in her hands. "Don't think about it, don't think about it." she repeated to herself and calmed herself down.

She went downstairs to find some distractions and decided to help Bunok with the calls. Ever since the hostage situation, parents or family members of the hostages who were sent back would regularly call them to make sure they are doing alright. So Bunok has been quite busy lately.

"Unnie!" she waved as she sat down to help Bunok. Bunok mouthed a "Hi!" and smiled while continuing the call.

As the second phone started ringing, Yeongro picked it up. "Hello, this is Hosu Woman's University Dormitory. How may I help you?" "Ah yes, just a minute," she paused and announced "Room 209, Min Aecha, there is a call for you." on the speaker.

As Min Aecha came and took the call. Hearing Yeongro's voice on the speaker, Ms Pi mouthed "Distract her." to Bunok and got an "Okay." sign in reply.

Bunok ended the call and said "Yeongro-ya, did you hear? They are saying summer vacation this year will be 3 months long! May, June, July! They added an extra month! Isn't that good news for you?" to Yeongro with a bright smile.

Seeing Bunok talk about something so random, she understood she was trying to make her feel better.

She also gave a smile and excitedly said, "I know, I'm so excited for summer this year! Just this one month and then vacations!"

"I'm excited too! Many students will be going home for vacations, that means less calls for me!" Bunok said.

Ms Pi was just looking at them smile and talk brightly, it made her happy as well.

Hyeryeong, who was coming back to the dorm overheard this conversation and rushed to Bunok's desk.

"So that means, you're gonna be free from next month, right?" Hyeryeong said with a grin.

Bunok was a bit startled, "Uh, yes, I will be."

"Great!" Hyeryeong jumped on her spot "wanna go out for blind dates together?" She asked.

"Yes! I would love too!" Both gave each other a high five.

"Unnie, the phone is ringing." Yeongro brought them back to reality.

"Ah, yes, thank you." she answered and Hyeryeong went to her room.
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧