𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Yah! Stop laughing you two!" Sooho yelled at them.

"Okay, okay, now let's go inside." Kangmoo said while controlling his laughter.
Hanna pressed her lips together to calm down her laugh and nodded to what Kangmoo said.

Sooho got the apartment keys and unlocked it. "It's better than I expected!" he was surprised.

"Okay, now help us here with your luggages." Kangmoo called out Sooho.

Sooho went to help Kangmoo who was carrying 3 boxes at once.
He took one of he boxes and asked, "So when can I meet Eun Yeongro?"

Kangmoo kept the boxes on the floor.
"Right now?"
"Right now?!"

"No you punk, is it really what you care about the most right now?" He asked Sooho.
"Exactly." He got a simple reply.

"Like no, emotional, melodramatic reunion?" Knagmoo asked.
"I just want to see her as soon as possible. I just want to tell her that I'm okay and doing fine and she's not the reason to be blamed. Even if for a short while, I just want to see her again." Sooho said with a poker face.

"Fine." Kangmoo looked back and helped Soohui with a few boxes.

"We'll handle it here, go meet with her or whatever." Kangmoo told him. "Ask Hanna to make a call for you."

"Thank you, hyung!" Sooho smiled.
"Yes, yes, now go before I change my mind." Kangmoo answered.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

"Room 207, Eun Yeongro, there is a call for you." Bunok announced at the speaker.

"A call for me? Is it Hanna unnie again?" Yeongro thought to herself and went downstairs to attend the call.

Bunok passed her the call.
"Hello?"
"Eun Yeongro! You know the happy news I told you about? RIGHT NOW, WE DON'T HAVE TIME. IN FRONT OF ROME CAFÉ RIGHT NOW. ALSO, YOU'RE NOT HALLUCINATING." Hanna screamed on the phone and hung up before Yeongro could even say anything.

"What happened?" Bunok asked.
"Later, I need to go to Rome Café right now. I don't even know what she meant." She answered and went to grab the dorm keys.

"Unnie?" Yeongro looks around but doesn't find Hanna. "Why would she call me here out of all places? Especially since what happened last time." Yeongro spoke to herself.

She looked around and the café was closed, even on a weekday. She found it oddly strange.

Yeongro went inside to ask what was wrong. "Excuse me-"

She stopped by the sight she saw. The world around her had paused, just like that day.

She looked in disbelief as she couldn't process what she saw.

His monolids glancing at her with love, again.
His sweet smile which managed to make her heart pound.
Singing at the café as if he was a normal man, as they both dreamed about.

Her pupils widened with love as she could feel her eyes getting teary.
The mixed emotions Yeongro was feeling of sadness, happiness, love, regret and what not couldn't be explained.

Even Sooho couldn't recognise the expression she was wearing.

She still hadn't got used to her "hallucinations", but it was too real to be just her imagination.

As Sooho began strumming the guitar to it's tune, he finally sang for Yeongro.

"In this soul"

"Where I want to go but I can't"

"Where I miss but I can't see"

"I don't think anyone knows"

"About our love"

"Even the moments I should forget"

"I want to love you"

"Even the moments I should forget"

"I want to"

"Love you"

Sooho gave a sweet smile. He finally sang for the one he loved, just like his father. The happiness he felt at the moment was not something that could be explained by simple words.

Yeongro was still swayed by the sight of him. Was it possible to fall for someone you were already deeply in love with? For him, she could do it a 1000 times but it still wouldn't be enough.

"Would he really had sounded this way when he sang?" She thought to herself, "I could listen to his voice all day."

For a while, both did nothing, they just remained at their places, looking at each other while smiling.

Sooho got up and put his guitar on the side. His tried to control his tears by smiling but just couldn't.

Yeongro was shocked by this sudden action of her 'hallucination'.

"Yeongro-ya..." she was able to feel the pain in his gentle voice.

"Sooho-ssi... are you real?" she asked as a tear went down her eyes. He nodded and hugged her.

"Sooho-ssi..." she didn't say anything further and started crying. The comfort she felt on his shoulder was something she longed for the most during the past 6-7 months.

"I'm sorry, Yeongro-ya. I'm sorry I took so long to come back. I'm sorry I couldn't contact you. I'm sorry, I really am." Sooho tightened the hug and she accepted his embrace.

[ the author is so cringe writing these romance scenes omg help plz ]

"You're really alive..." she cried as he kissed her head.

"I had to keep our promise, to see each other again." he rubbed her back.

"I missed you..." She clung onto his shirt "I love you."

He brushed her hair and leaned onto her shoulder, "I love you too."

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— cringiest author is back w short regular updates !!
— im tired honestly it took me the whole night to write this
— 5am rn i need to sleep lmao
— this finally got somewhere, yes, the meeting is kinda rushed but whatever
— sorry i aint the best at writing these scenes
— ya now gtg sleep yall, break my notifcs when i wake up <3
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒ ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ★ ﹒  ⁺