𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Room 207, Eun Yeongro, there is a call for you." said Bunok on the speaker.

"A call for me?" she questioned.

Her grandmother barely contacted her and she had no one else except her friends and Ms Pi whom she saw every day at the dorm.

"Kangmoo and Hanna?" she thought.

She rushed downstairs the hall and Bunok passed the phone to her.

"Hello?" Yeongro answered the phone.

"Hello? Eun Yeongro?"  a familiar voice said on the phone.

"Hanna... unnie?"
"Yes, it's me."

Yeongro laughed awkwardly "Ah, hello unnie, haven't seen you in a long while. What makes you call me?"

"Nothing, just wanted to ask how you're doing."

"It's good."

"I wish I could tell you but I just wanted to say you'll get good news soon. REALLY good news." Hanna said with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh, is that so? What could it possibly be?" Yeongro was a bit confused as to what Hanna said.

"You'll know soon."

"Hanna-ya, are you going to spill the whole tea? We've taken an oath not to tell anybody else about this." Kangmoo interrupted the girls.

"I wasn't going to tell her!" Hanna defended herself.

"Okay, now stop wasting her time, we need to go too." he said.

"Yes, goodbye Yeongro."

"Goodbye unnie, goodbye Team Leader." Yeongro said as she hung up on the call.

- F L A S H B A C K -

After the talk with Soohui, as promised, Chungya called Jang Hanna and Lee Kangmoo.

She dials Hanna's number.

Hanna hears the phone ringing and rushes down to the living room and picks up the call.

Hanna : Hello?
Chungya : Jang Hanna, it's me.
Hanna : Kang Chungya?
Chungya : What I'm going to tell you is really important. You must swear to keep it between you, me and Lee Kangmoo. You can't tell this to Eun Yeongro either as this information can cause severe damage if leaked.
Hanna : Just how important is this that you have to go to these limits? And what does it have to do with Eun Yeongro?
Chungya : Make sure no one is eavesdropping us.
Hanna : I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I have a literal bug detector beside me right now.
Chungya : Listen carefully. That day, Taedong River 1 got out alive. I can't tell you the details, but he is in Germany right now, living with his sister.
Hanna : WHAT THE FUCK. IM SOOHO IS ALIVE- THEN YEONGRO-
Chungya : Shh, you can't tell her that. We can't let this spread.
Hanna : If we can't, then why did you call me?
Chungya : So that he can defect to the South. Tell me, is it possible?
Hanna : Defect to the South? Possible? Yes it's possible. For sure.
Chungya : When is the best time possible?
Hanna : Within this year, yes. I'll talk to Lee Kangmoo Team Leader about this.
Chungya : Great.
Hanna : But if he was alive, why not contact us? Especially Eun Yeongro- Nevermind.
Chungya : I told him not to. But as 6 months have passed since that day, I think I should at least tell this to you two so that he can change his identity.
Hanna : Yes, yes, now let me tell this news to Lee Kangmoo.

Hanna hangs up the phone and runs to her car. "Lee Kangmoo Team Leader!" she said on the walkie-talkie.

"Yes, what is it?" he asked
"I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!"

- E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K -

Hanna leaves towards the ANSP office with a bright smile to work on changing Sooho's identity.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

"Im Sooho Comrade!" Chungya looked for Sooho after the talk with Hanna.

"Yes? Is something wrong?" He got out of the kitchen.

Chungya gave a sweet smile and said "It's possible for you to defect to the South within this year."

At first he was shocked and thought she was lying for the sake of his sister. But when he saw her smiling like that, he knew it was true.

This made him smile ear to ear. The happiness he felt for immeasurable. He could finally see Yeongro, after so much time.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" He thanked her.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

Yeongro was a bit confused as to what supposed 'Good News' she'd get. And Hanna unnie seemed way to excited, plus, there was Lee Kangmoo Team Leader too!
What could it possibly be about?

Ugh, so annoying!

"Or were they just exaggerating? Or worse, lying!" she thought.

"No, that's not possible. They'd never do something like that." She laughed nervously.

"If they took an oath not to say it, then is it related to the ANSP? Is it about dad then- No, they know how much I hate my dad." she thought with a serious face again.

Bunok was getting anxious seeing her friend like that.

"Yeongro-ya, what such thing did they say that you're thinking so deeply about it? You're kind of freaking me out now." Bunok shook Yeongro's shoulder.

"Yes? Oh, nothing." She smiled and ran over to her room.

"This girl keeps getting herself into schemes by the higher-ups for no damn reason." Bunok shook her head.

Yeongro slowly walked upstairs to her dorm room.

The sight was so rare that the Student Head, Shin Gyeongja had to stop the words "Hey! No running in the halls!" From her mouth to come.

Everyone looked at Yeongro in shock as they've experienced getting bumped by her.

She went to her room and cuddled her pillow while in a sleeping position.

"What can it be about?" She murmured.

"What now?" Jeongmin asked.

"Nothing unnie." She realised that she said it out loud.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

"I'd love to see you, Eun Yeongro."

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— sooho's coming soon yall
— my goal is to bring him back before chapter 20
— sorry for the little call part, i was just to lazy to interpret their convo so you know.
— i just realised how much i exaggerated that we are now on chap 15
— speaking of which, it's 1 week anniv yall! i released this book a week ago, NOT expecting yall to love it sm <3
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒   ★ ﹒  ⁺