𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE ARE FICTITIOUS

————————————————————

The day of the first snow, or the day of the 1988 Open House. The sky was lit up with vibrant colours and cheerful laughters of the students, and some light snow to make the scenery perfect. The top classics of the 80's could be heard from a distance near the entrance for many couples out for a date.

Gyeokchan slowly stepped towards the front dorm gate, decorated with vendors and stalls. He took a good look at the sight. He didn't know the place could look so mesmerising after his and his comrades' invasion.

He got many looks while entering the dormitory, some of surprise, quite a few lot of fear and some girls, surprisingly, in awe of his new look.

A few moments more to deal with the air of awkwardness and he saw the person his eyes were wandering for. She shyly approached him with baby steps. Gyeokchan was transfixed at the sight of the beautiful young lady in front of him, and he unknowingly smiled to himself.

She smiled brightly at the fact that he had come. The two remained in the same position, admiring each other face to face.

Gyeokchan lended his arm to his Open House partner, "Bunok-ssi, should we go?" he asked with his soft voice. Bunok bit her lower lip shyly and looked downwards. She held her dress before finally looking up to him smiling with his cute dimple and interlocked their hands.

"Do you have the ticket?" she asked. "Yes," Gyeokchan reached out to his pocket to get the ticket, "I need this to enter, right?" Bunok nodded as the couple stood in line for the entry.

Everyone in the dorm was shocked to see him, except the freshmen students who didn't know the details of the hostage taking.

"Why? Unnie, who is he?" a young 20 year old woman asked a fellow friend. "He is one of the spies! The mad angry one that I told you about!" The nursing major who had treated his gunshot wound answered. The students around her let out a gasp and the news spread all across the dorm like wild fire, and the couple were still in line.

Everyone looked at them with judging eyes, or moreover, shocked. He spoke more calmly and gave off gentle vibes, completely different than before. Not to mention how astonishing he looked in the suit and comma hair. They had heard about his restraunt and him but they never expected him to comeback to the dorm!

He was the scariest spy of them all, the injured one was sweet and followed Sooho's commands, Sooho was on their side but him— well he was the one who was tied up because he was on their opposing side, and how he beat up Gwangtae and Byungtae.

Hyeryeong entered the main hall of the dorm, leaving Byungtae alone on the dance floor upon hearing chatters of students. "What's all this gossip about?" she navigated where everyone was looking at — Gye Bunok and Joo Gyeokchan.

"Hyeryeong-ssi why did you leave—?" Byungtae hid behind his partner like a scared cat after seeing the spy who beat him to pulp. He was a soldier student but regretted helping out the ANSP agent that day.

***

Sooho took small steps towards the entrance of the dorm. It had managed to still keep it's bright energy despite being held hostage. Taking a good look at the students, he could tell being hostages together just strengthened their bond.