𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

Yeongro turned around to see the door open. She saw Hanna and Kangmoo entering the café.

"Yeongro! You should've told us, we would've come pick you." Hanna exclaimed and sat down.

"You're already doing so much for me, it would be shameless of me to ask you to pick me up when the dorm is so close to the café." Yeongro answered with a smile.

"Have you ordered yet?" Kangmoo asked as he sat beside Hanna.

"No, I was waiting for you two." she answered. "Oh, did we make you wait long?" he asked and she told him she just arrived.

"Let's order something quickly then, I'm starving!" Hanna said while calling a waiter.

Hanna would always act like a cute and cool unnie infront of Yeongro. That was totally different from her actual, hot tempered personality, and no one knew exactly why she acted that way, not even Hanna herself. Was it maybe a personal charm that Yeongro brought out in her?

They mainly talked about their personal lives together. Both of them would always share a lot about their personal lives to Yeongro, expecting she could open up to them soon. Kangmoo and Hanna were considerate enough to not mention Im Sooho in their conversation, however, he was the sole reason they were together in the place together.

He had to be mentioned at least once, by either of them.

Seeing them being so casual around her made her feel comfortable. "Thank you for taking care if me all along. You might have though I'm over dramatic. I never talked to anyone even though you all tried so hard. I didn't open up till now but if it's fine, then I want to tell you what happened." Yeongro looked down to her plate.

"Yah, that is why we're here, to make you feel better. Of course, you're free to open up to us." Kangmoo reassured Yeongro.

"He's right, and don't you dare think you're overreacting. How are you still alive? Eun Yeongro, I have quite a few lessons to learn from you." Hanna agreed with Kangmoo.

"Actually, I don't think I've been doing that fine at all. I don't think I've moved on even a bit from that day. Yes, I got my friends back, and I'm happy. Not to mention, you two always made time for me. You all try your best but I'm just mourning over a death of someone I didn't even know for long." she paused as she gulped, "I- yesterday, I had the dream again. I dreamt of that scene in the attic. As soon as I woke up, Ms Pi had to come in and comfort me. As I went downstairs Bunok unnie tried to comfort me by talking about things that'd possibly make me happy and just then, Lee Kangmoo Team Leader called me to ask for a lunch date. I'm troubling everyone around me because I haven't moved on yet." she bowed as she cried.

A tear went down Hanna's eyes. She knew what the feeling was. The feeling of loosing your first love. Even Kangmoo left her unnoticed for 6 years, only she knew the pain she felt during those days. But, Yeongro was too young to experience this. Her heart went out for the girl who lost her everything in 2 weeks. She didn't deserve this.

"Yeongro-ya, we, by our own choice, volunteer to be with you. Filling yourself with the guilt won't make you feel any better. He grew on all of us and we all still miss him, just because you're a bit more vocal about your feelings, doesn't make you pathetic. It hasn't even been a year since his death, obviously, you're still mourning him, since he died right in front of your eyes. It must be a traumatic experience for you." Kangmoo tried to justify her behaviour.

"Today, actually- the seat I'm sitting in..." they both nodded while carefully listening to her words.

"Is the same seat he was sitting in. When we first met during the group blind date." she was crying as silently as possible but couldn't control her emotions anymore.

Both Kangmoo and Hanna were shocked on how inconsiderate they had been. They didn't even care to ask if the place was fine for her.

"Sorry, we didn't know." Kangmoo apologised.

She shook her head "See? That's how I am. It's my own problem and I made it yours too." She looked up to them.

Yeongro realised what she was doing and wiped her tears. She said sorry and took her leave.

She ran down the streets just like their first day, but the feeling was different. That day, her heart was fluttering as she discovered the feeling of 'first love', today, her heart was aching because of that same first love.

She went to the dorm room and jumped on her bed and started to cry. Ms Pi saw this but she decided to give her some personal space. Sometimes, it's just better to cry it out.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

Sooho heard a knock on the door. He went near to see who it was.

"Comrade, it's me." Chungya whispered.

He opened the door and saw his little sister. A bright smile took over his face as his sister ran to hug him.

"Oppa, I really missed you! You're fine, right? You're not hurt anywhere, right? I thought you were dead!" Soohui said as her eyes started getting watery.

"Yes, it's me. It's really, really me. Alive and breathing." he said.

He looked up to Chungya with respect and thankfulness. She nodded back and went in.

They both followed in shortly.

Sooho brought a tray of water and snacks and served it to both of them.

"I really like this servant Im Sooho." Soohui laughed.

He sat down and asked what Chungya was planning to do next as the North might have already suspected her betrayal.

"Live." she answered. One simple word.

This made Sooho a bit anxious. Was she going to live with him.

As she saw Sooho's face, she chuckled a bit and said "In Japan."

"After we've made sure that no one is hunting you down, you can contact the South." she said. "I'll give you the call."

He nodded.

Soohui was clinging onto Sooho and when she realised she was third-wheeling, she wanted to make the conversation something about her.

But then she realised something. "Oppa, where is your necklace?"
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧