𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

The saying "Early to bed, early to rise." didn't really go well with Eun Yeongro, as she ended up sleeping until 11. Fast forward her daily morning routine, she was now the only one in the room, besides Soohui, who had nothing else to do, in her room memorising the syllabus for her exam, right after the summer break.

"Are you sure you don't need to study at all? I mean, you have an identity now, and you're a history major above all that. Shouldn't you start the cram work already?" Yeongro asked the carefree Soohui, busy reading fantasy books, which were obviously going to be of no use to her.

"Like you said the cram work, I'm quick and good at cramming, a deadline is all I need. The perfect motivation for me. But, since it's like 2 weeks away, why trouble yourself with that now?" She said, being totally immersed in the book. So much that she couldn't even bother looking at Yeongro.
Yeongro turned back to focus on her work, knowing there was no use to talk with her.

She checked the time, "Shit! It's 1:24 already!" She packed up her stuff and basically ran to the washroom with her clothes.
Barely even 5 minutes later, she comes out wearing a striped white and brown shirt with a black skirt.

"How do I look?" She asked Soohui while brushing her hair. "Let your hair down, it'll look better." Soohui responded.

"Good enough?"
"You look perfect."

The two girls smiled at each other before Yeongro went to grab her little purse. "A date?" Soohui asked her. "With your brother." Yeongro answered in a slightly teasing tone.

"Good luck." Soohui had plenty of things to say to Yeongro but she let them pass as the book was way more interesting than that. "Bye!" Yeongro saluted with two fingers while leaning across the door. She closed the door and left.

"Sooho!" she squealed in excitement as she jumped into his arms. Sooho happily accepted her embrace as she jumped. He kissed her head and said, "I missed you." She looked up, cupping his face, "We talked to each other yesterday." she reminded. "I still missed you." he gave her the puppy eyes. No human on Earth could stand how cute he was, and Eun Yeongro was no exception. He grabbed her hands and placed the on his shoulder, and leaned in for a kiss.

They broke the kiss after 2 or 3 minutes. There lips were barely an inch away from each other's, both catching there breath. Yeongro quickly tip toed and pecked Sooho on the lips, and stood back, facing him while the two were still in the same position.

He smiled at her.
She smiled at him.

"Should we go?" Sooho asked tilting his head  "Let's go!" Yeongro squealed. She wrapped her arms around Sooho's and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So, how's it going with Taehee?" he asked to break the silence between them. She sighs, "What can I say?" Sooho got anxious by her tone of speaking. "Is something wrong?" He asked her worriedly. She looks up at him with disappointment, as he got anxious every passing second. What would he do if his sister and his snowdrop, the two people he loved the most in the world hated each other?

"It's illegal for both siblings to be so pretty!" She answers with a pout. Sooho took some time to take in what she said. He breaks down laughing after realising that the two were getting along well. That was maybe one of the moments where he felt the happiest. "She's cute and caring but sometimes says everything on her mind. Very similar to me. We're gonna get well soon so don't worry." She smiled and pecked his cheeks. "It's a relief." he giggled.
"Come on, let's go!" She pulled him with her.

The date location today was no other than the amusement park. Before fate could separate them again, the two had decided to do all the things they ever wanted to, and spend a long time with each other.

[ omg authornim ! are you gonna add more date scenes? ]

"Come here! Quickly! Why are you so slow?" Yeongro jumped at the entrance waving to Sooho, who was walking rather slowly. He was enjoying teasing Yeongro.

"Ugh! What a tease!" She groaned. Yeongro turned around and went in herself. "Yah! Yeongro-ya! Wait for me!" Sooho ran and hugged her from behind. She held his arms as the couple were walking in the same hugging for a short distance. Sooho came close to her ears and whispered, "Which ride do you want to take first?"

"Merry-go-round." Yeongro answered and looked up back to him, there faces only inches away from each other. The two snuggled up a bit before Yeongro broke the hug. "Let's go, quick!" She jumped and exclaimed as Sooho just followed her, with a huge smile on his face.

To finally see her happy again after all trauma she has been through was a blessing for him. She looked like a child riding the merry-go-round. He smiled knowingly to himself, admiring her beauty, as he knew he could finally spend a long time with her. "Sooho-ssi! What are you waiting for? Come here with me!" she had the brightest smile ever while, how could he ever say no?

"You're having fun already I see." he looks at her, with eyes full of love.
"Of course! I'm with the person I love the most in the whole world in the place he wanted to go the most! The two giggled.

[ since everyone else yr loves is dead ok ]

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— im so sleepy yall-
— 1k freakin' votes yall are insane.
— can i sleep already?
— love yall sm <3
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒ ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ★ ﹒  ⁺