𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"What is she crying about now?"

"Does she even have the right to cry?"

"What a crybaby..."

The door was open and everyone saw Yeongro crying.

She was still famous in the dormitory for being the "Murderer's Daughter". Although no one cared about her hiding a spy, since there were mixed opinions about him.

"YAH! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU RATS!" Hyeryeong yelled at them.

Yes, everyone was still scared of Hyeryeong and left.

Hearing all the commotion, Ms Pi went upstairs, accompanied by Bunok. They saw Yeongro crying and Ms Pi bent down to comfort her.

"Eun Yeongro..." she soothingly patted her back.

Bunok mouthed "What's wrong?" to the girls but they said they didn't know either.

Yeongro didn't utter a word and kept crying.

"Anyway, Seolhui, didn't you say it's your first year anniversary with Oh Gwangtae?" Hyeryeong asked trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Not exactly, our 1 year anniversary is on the Open House Day but we did meet each other for the first time during the blind date-" her sweet smile faded after realising.

Jeongmin looked at the girls in confusion.

"Blind date! The day Sooho and Yeongro met!" Bunok said in surprise.

"Then- she even recorded a tape saying 'they were meant to be'..." Jeongmin whispered to the girls.

Everyone was shocked and looked at Yeongro with a sad expression. They really couldn't do anything now.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

Was Yeongro the only one who remembered what day it was today? No, Sooho did too.

He took the tape, radio and headphones to a separate room when Soohui and Chungya were sleeping.

He locked the door, sat down and connected everything. He then presses play.

"I used to wonder what the saying 'love at first sight' meant..."

"But the moment I saw that man, I knew it right away."

"Our hands brushed for a slight moment but my heart went, kkong!"

"I felt like my heart was going to explode!"

"What is this feeling?"

"Is this what they call first love?"

"He must've liked paper planes too."

"Too bad I wasn't able to choose the paper plane..."