𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS
————————————————————

Sooho was surprised to hear this question. He never thought of this situation, even when he gave his necklace to Yeongro.

He looked up at Chungya asking for help but she just mouthed "Family matters."

He looked back to his sister, not knowing what to say.

"According to my talks with Jang Hanna, I don't think Eun Yeongro has any intentions of removing the necklace anytime soon." she said and he lost his color.

"Oppa, who's Eun Yeongro?" Soohui asked.

"Soohui- she's-" he was cut off by Chungya, "His first love." she enjoyed spilling the tea about him to his sister.

"Your first love? You just gave my necklace to your first love?" she asked, surprised by Chungya's words.

"Yes Soohui, my dear, he gave away your necklace that was 'more important than his own life' to his first love. He even offered to be a human shield for her. Matter of fact, he's in this whole situation because of her. He almost died because of her." Chungya told everything to Soohui.

Sooho should've known Chungya won't have had helped in for free.

He looked back at Soohui and she jumped. "Oppa! That's so romantic!"

Both look quite shocked.

"Do you have a picture of her?" She asked.

"Sadly, no." he answered.

"She has one of us though." he said with a sad smile.

"Don't you wanna mention something else? The scarf. The one she used to clean your blood. You treat it like some important piece of art." Chungya smirked.

He never really realised how open and obvious he was about his feelings, nor did he realise how observing Chungya was about his actions.

"Show me!" Soohui demanded.

"It's in my room." he answered and took her to his room.

Chungya looked around the house and took out her bug detector. Luckily, they were safe.

"She cleaned your blood with this?" she asked.
"Yes, I was shot that day." he answered
"Does she know you're alive?" she was now a but worried
"That day, in the attic, there was a bullet shower and I was shot more than 20 times. She didn't know I was wearing a bulletproof vest and I closed my eyes. She thinks I'm dead and is still mourning over me." he said teary eyed.
"How tragic..." Soohui looked up at her brother. She hadn't seen him this sad in a long time.

He saw his sister getting worried and blinked several times to stop the tears. "Don't you want to eat?" He asked. She nodded and they went out of the room.

  ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

Yeongro kept crying till she fell asleep.

"Please, believe me."

"I don't want to make you suffer anymore."

Yeongro woke up from her dream, and jumped on her bed.

"Could he had lived if I had believed him?"

Once again, Yeongro blamed herself for all of this. She regretted doing all the things she did. Sooho was trying hard to calm down the situation. He opened up to her and told her everything but she was just blinded by her own feelings.

"If only I didn't try to escape the dorm..." she thought to herself.

"If only I had the patience to wait."

"If only I wasn't an idiot."

She blamed herself for the things she didn't even do.

She got herself together, washed her face, changed into somewhat comfortable clothes and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

She went outside to get some fresh air. She pulled out the necklace and held it tight in her hands and smiled underneath the evening sky.

She looked above towards the attic, their secret heaven, that was now shut down for anyone to enter.

She got teary eyed but didn't cry, she was just happy remembering their good times.

She knew that if she had to 'live' as she promised, she would have to keep herself from all the bad memories.

She was now feeling much better. Her heart was aching knowing she won't be able to see him anymore.

She went to her room and flew a paper plane with the message:

"You said we'll see each other again, you said we'll see each other again if we were alive, but why did you leave me?
I miss you... I want to see you again."

She went to the library to study as their exams would be right before the summer break.
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧