𝘵𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

Bunok answers the call, "Hello, this is Hosu Woman's University Dormitory."

"Yeongro-ya, it's the ANSP guy." Bunok passed the call to her.

Kangmoo : Hello, Eun Yeongro?
Yeongro : Yes, Lee Team Leader, it's me.
Kangmoo : How are you feeling these days?
Yeongro : Much better actually, my friends are always there with me.
Kangmoo : See? I told you they'd understand someday.
Yeongro : Yes, but why did you call? Is it something urgent?
Kangmoo : Not really, but if you're free, then let's go out for lunch tomorrow.
Yeongro : I told you, I'm fine. You really don't have to do this.
Kangmoo : No, it's okay. Hanna really wants to see you anyways. So, Rome Café tomorrow 1 pm?
Yeongro : That's fine with me.
Kangmoo : Great! You better not cancel it, Hanna's really looking forward to it, you know?
Yeongro : Yes, thank you.

She hangs up on the phone. "Do I still worry everyone around me? Is it why they have to check on me every time? Ms Pi walking around my room, Bunok trying to get me into a positive mood, and Lee Kangmoo inviting her to lunch, all after she got a nightmare. Is it a coincidence?

Yeongro was lost in thoughts which made Bunok a but worried. She took the phone from Yeongro's hand and asked what he said.

She clicked back to reality and quickly glanced at Bunok. "Oh, that's nothing. I just have to go to lunch with Hanna and Kangmoo. You know, the monthly routine?" she faked a smile.

"Oh, anyways, you should go. I'll handle it here." Bunok sent her off to the room knowing she can't be of any help now.

"Yes, let me know if you need anything." Yeongro said before leaving and Bunok smiled.

Bunok turned back to Ms Pi's room with a sad expression telling her it didn't work and Ms Pi nodded back.

Yeongro opened the room door and saw all the other were already there. Jeongmin was reading books, even after spending almost the whole day in the library. Seolhui was completing her assignment while Hyeryeong was practicing her singing.

"Are you back? Have you eaten anything yet? It's 7 pm already." Jeongmin closed her book and asked.

"Oh, no, not yet." Yeongro answered.

"Ramyeon?"

"Sure!"

"I don't know, my face will get puffy in the morning." Hyeryeong touched her face.

"Then don't." Jeongmin answered being the cool unnie she is. "You're up, right Seolhui?"

"Yes?" She looked at everyone "Yes." she looked down to avoid Hyeryeong.

"You wanna starve or?" Jeongmin asked. "Fine! I'll have ramyeon too." Hyeryeong gave in.

The Next Day

Yeongro thankfully didn't dream of it again. She woke up and got ready, then went downstairs, the normal routine. The cafeteria was a bit empty than usual as it was a Sunday morning.

She completed a few of my leftover assignments in the meantime.

By 12 pm, Yeongro left the dorm and decided to walk around a bit. As she was walking, she eventually reached Evergreen Record Stores. A bunch of memories rushed down her head. The place where Sooho and Yeongro first talked.

That was the first time she felt her heart flutter, when she bumped into him. "Is it destiny?" She had thought to herself that time.

She wasn't crying, she was just looking at the building with sparkling eyes, reminiscing the old times when she didn't have to worry about anything. When she experienced her first love. When she was happy.

She stopped as she realised her eyes getting watery and decided to leave, but the streets had it written all over there. Their first hug, her fearlessly asking him out for a date although she got ghosted for 6 months, when he wanted to ask her out for dinner, him giving her the tape, and her running all the way to the dormitory with her heart continuously pounding.

She was feeling like crying, but she didn't want to breakdown in a public.

The lingering feeling got even worse when she realised where the lunch date was. Rome Café.

Out of all the places she had went to in the past 4 months, Rome Café was a place she would always avoid.

"I would probably sing at Rome Café."

The words repeated itself in Yeongro's head as she entered the Café.

There were still about 20 minutes left. She saw the seat was empty. The seat where he sat and built a matchstick tower. Their first sight of each other.

She slowly sat down, at the exact seat and closed her eyes. She then started to build a matchstick tower. A smile appeared on her face as she built a tower.

She accidentally misplaced one of the matchstick and the tower collapsed. It wasn't exactly what happened that day, but the small detail, that was, only a few matchsticks being left to complete the tower before it collapsed was what reminded her of the blind date.

"That's a pity." a familiar voice said. She looked up to saw his eyes looking at her, with love. She was lost in sight for a few moments. Her eyes were sparkling. It finally felt like the old Eun Yeongro was back.

That was, until he finally disappeared.

She knew it was a hallucination, but she let it take over her. She knew it wasn't be true, but why was she so disappointed?

She was luckily able to control her tears. Hanna and Kangmoo could come in any moment, she didn't want to worry them.

— ✿ˎˊ˗

A/N : Don't kill me for the scene y'all, he's coming soon fr.

Thank you silentworld18 for updating 4 times today and giving me the motivation to finish this chapter <3
₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧