CASTING ( Female Lead)

FEMALE LEAD

Name - Avantika Kumari

Age- 20 years old

Height- 5ft5

Personality- Kind-hearted, smart, caring, helping, strong-willed, never backs off from challenges, courageous, good at sword fighting and archery, loves her family and can sacrifice her life for them.

Parents- Father "Maharaj Jaiveer Pratap Singh of Panikkar (48 years old)

Mother" Maharani Tara Bhai (36 years old) 3rd wife of Maharaj Jaiveer, mother of Avantika

Maharani Urmila Bhai (43 years old) 1st wife of Maharaj Jaiveer, mother of 1st prince

Maharani Meenakshi Bhai ( 39 years old) 2nd wife of Maharaj Jaiveer, mother of 2nd and 3rd prince

Sibling- Have 3 elder brothers - Prince Uday Pratap Singh( 28 years old, married, have a 5 years old daughter Princess Prithvi Kumari and 10-year-old son Prince Pranav Pratap Singh)

Prince Jaswant Pratap Singh and Prince Veer Pratap Singh( twins, 23 years old, married)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Avantika's POV, Royal Palace, Rajnagar ( capital ),Panikkar

As I was practicing with my sword with one of the soldiers my naughtiest brother Veer suddenly jumps in between "Hey, move away you are disturbing my practice."

"Oh, really well why don't you fight against your big bhaisa today the winner gets the new horse as a gift."

"Wow, prepare yourself bhaisa today you're gonna lose from your sister."

"Time will tell Choti, now show me your skills."

With that our sword-clashing sound resonates in the garden.

After 1 hour

Bhaisa swings his sword vertically on me to which I roll on the ground and swiftly stand up again attain my stance.

"I see you have still got energy choti to fight huh, I must say I'm impressed."

"I think the old man has got tired maybe he should accept his defeat."

"Hey i'm just 3 years older than you and noway i'm going to get defeated so easily."

Just when I was about to swing my sword on bhaisa, my father and Uday Bhaisa reach into the garden " What is all this going on, I heard you guys have been swords fighting non-stop, Avantika I know you like sword fighting but it's enough for today. Go freshen up, lunch is going to be served soon and your nephew is searching for his bua (sister of your father).

Hearing that I smile thinking Pranav must be roaming around the palace with a wooden bow and arrow searching for me as I promised him I'll teach him archery today. But I completely forgot about it due to bhaisa's challenge.

" No, bhaisa first I'll defeat Veer bhaisa in this challenge then I'll do anything."

To this father questions " What type of challenge dear?"

" Pita Ji, bhaisa challenged that today's fight winner will get the new white horse as a gift."

Hearing this Father, as well as Uday bhaisa, started laughing and Veer bhaisa and I were confused and looked at each other.

Soon Uday Bhaisa questioned Veer Bhaisa "And Veer who told you that horse is for a bet huh?"

"Uday bhaisa I asked the royal stable men and he said that horse is new and no one has ridden it."