Will she die?

26th October 1709

George's POV

When I woke up the bed was empty and I was confused about how am I supposed to pay? so I quickly dressed up and went outside the room.

Srg Vincent came to "Good morning sir, I have a message for you from Noor."

"Please go on."

" She said she doesn't need any payment as long as you promise to protect her and she enjoyed the night very much." I cleared my throat feeling the blood rushing to my ears before answering him

"Thanks for delivering the message you may leave for your duties."

"Yes Sir."

I went back to my chamber freshened up, and left for breakfast there I saw Lt. Curzon massaging his forehead "Are you alright Lt.?

"Oh yes, sir it's just the hangover, by the way how was your night Sir?"

"It went well but she didn't ask for any payment and left."

"Don't worry sir these people fear us they don't want to get on our bad side so they don't ask for payment."

"Hmm did you have breakfast Lt?"

"Yes, sir I was about to leave."

"You may go then."

"Yes Sir."

After having my breakfast I went to my office it was afternoon when suddenly I remember about that princess and the guard came to my office "Sir."

"Yes?"

"Sir the girl in the dungeon is not responding."

Shit, I forgot to call the physician to treat her wounds and she didn't eat or drink anything since.....when?

"Go call the physician RIGHT NOW!"

I ran to the dungeons taking the key opening her cell and miserable won't be the word to explain her condition she collapsed and looked pale, due to the cold here her lips have started to turn blue the floor below her was covered in blood and her arms are in a weird angle shit her arms must have popped out of the socket due to being tied to the wall.

I rushed towards her removing her shackles I covered her with my coat and picked her up in bridal style taking her to my chamber. The physician and his assistant came rushing toward my chamber and started examing her as I waited outside my chamber.

The doctor called me inside while the assistant was applying some herbs on her back.

"If any more delay was done she would have died, Sir."

"What happened to her?"

" She lost too much blood and due to no immediate treatment to her wounds it got infected also she had a very high fever and her arms were dislocated from her shoulders."

"When will she wake up?"

"I can't say anything to that her chances of surviving are thin due to blood loss, lack of nutrition, and hypothermia we should wait, sir."

"Okay."

Seeing her so vulnerable and weak made me angry I wanted her to wake up and look at me with those fierce eyes I don't want her to die so soon. After bandaging her wounds the physician and his assistant left.

I started the fire in the fireplace and covered her thin body with warm blankets, and sat beside her looking at her beautiful face but a guard came to me that I need to attend to some matters, so I left.

At Night

After a long day managing some matters regarding Panikkar and having my dinner. I rushed towards my chamber thinking that she will wake up and point a sword toward me challenging me with those rage-filled eyes but she was still unconscious. I caressed her soft cheeks but she was still cold as ice I touched her hand and they were also very cold why the hell is she still so cold? she can't die.

I ordered the guards to bring large pots with wood and placed them around her bed and started the fire gradually the room temperature started to increase and I started to sweat, now she will be warm.

I moved towards her seeing that her face has started to regain its color I felt relief, so I moved towards my study room to complete some administration work.

Next Morning

After freshening up in my chamber I called the physician to check up on her, and he said that she is strong as her body is recovering well and she'll wake up, I hope it happens soon. I assigned a female servant to look after her, change her bandage from time to time and inform me immediately the moment she woke up.

And I went to do my duties.

6 Day Later

I going to be a week soon and she hasn't woken up and it's driving me crazy, should I call some other physician? will she die? but the physician said she is recovering well. is she pretending to stay unconscious?

There were thousands of thoughts running through my mind every day because of her, it's making me angry and snap at the officers. After completing my today's work I went to see her the servant was cleaning her face and hands with a wet cloth while she lay unconscious on the bed, I ordered the servant to leave.

I slowly moved towards her seeing her pink cheeks, rosy lips, and long eyelashes made me desire to see those beautiful eyes of her the fire in the fireplace made an orangish-yellow glow on her face making her look more beautiful, but why isn't she waking up?

So I tapped on her cheeks hoping she will open her eyes and look at me with anger, and smack my hands away from her face, but she didn't, are you insane why are you getting so desperate for this woman? what's so special about her? remember every Nobel woman in London thirsted over you and you want the attention of a mere Indian woman.

Ugh, I needed to distract my mind from her so I ordered a messenger to go bring Noor into my new chamber. Taking a bottle of wine I went to my chamber and sat on my bed removing my coat and drinking from the bottle.

Later that night I hear a knock on the door and Noor was standing with a shawl wrapped around her shoulder her hairs braided and a few hair strands around her face making her look beautiful her eyes lined with kajal making them look more breathtaking even though she was standing in front of me my thought went to a princess who is not leaving my head, this made me angrier on myself.

And I pulled Noor inside the room slamming the door. Tonight I'm going to fuck until forget her.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////