CASTING (Male Lead)

MALE LEAD

Name- George Hardinge

Age- 27 year old

Height- 6ft 4

Rank- LIEUTENANT COLONEL

Personality- Likes to not display his emotions, smart, and logical with his decisions, very ambitious and likes to win every small or big war, also called Battle Lord' by his fellow mates, doesn't consider women of any importance except for pleasure, despises Indians and considers them as dirt and doesn't want to go to India.

Father- MAJOR GENERAL John Hardinge Jr. (55 years old)

His mother died after his birth.

Step- mother- Vivian Bunbury(53 years old) (his father had an affair with her while he was married to George's mother and had a son,Doesn't talk to her.)

Step- brother- Officer Charles Hardinge ( 35 years old, married have 4 kids), (He doesn't have a good history with him.)

***************************************************************************************************

LONDON, THE PARLIAMENT OF ENGLAND

As I enter the parliament to report the surrender of the civilians who took part in the civil war, I pass by Chadwick my great friend who pats on my back with a proud smile

"I knew sending you to the civil war was the right decision the civilians who were rebelling for months surrendered within weeks as you joined. Man, we should celebrate your win with some beer tonight. what do you say?"

"Sure Chad first let me report to the higher command about this then let's meet at our usual place after all it's been a long time since we went there."

"Okay mate see you there, I must say your success is impressing everyone and soon you're going to become Major."

"Thanks, Chad for your support I must take my leave now."

" Yeah sure. bye."

As soon as I entered the Courtroom everyone's gaze was on me, and in front of me was our General Lord Warren Hastings his cunning mind was something I envied, and someday I wanted to sit on the same chair as his.

In the same room, my father was also sitting among the other ministers and major when I looked towards him, his face was as usual barren from any emotion not for once I saw him proud of any of my victories, I was the youngest Lieutenant in the British Army but he was never proud and now we don't even talk.

I salute Lord Hastings "Sir, I'm here to report regarding the Civil war."

"Go on Sir George, let's hear what our young Lieutenant has to say."

" Sir the civilians have decided to surrender and accept the punishment decided by the government."

"Excellent, this civil war was becoming a pain in my neck, I must say you proved your intelligence in war again, doing so at such a young age is quite impressive, I'll make sure you get rewarded for your excellent work."

"Thanks a lot my lord, I appreciate it."

"You can take your leave now and make sure to relax after all we need young men like you in the future as well."

After that a leave for my house.

Evening, Graham Royal Playhouse, London

As I reached there were already some old majors present there and then there was Chad already with a glass of beer.