Beginning of DOOM

Avantika's POV (August, 1709)

"Yes Pranav one day you are going to be the best archer of Panikkar."

" Because I'm learning from the best archer in Panikkar bua."

"And who says that I'm the best archer Pranav?"

"Everyone."

"Okay, that's enough for today let's go otherwise your little sister will get angry that we don't play with her."

"NO bua I want to practice more and she only shouts and throws things at me.'

Well he is correct Prithvi just loves annoying her Bhaisa for others she might be a little angle but with Pranav, I don't know where to start.

But before I can say anything to Pranav, Jaswant Bhaisa comes to the practice ground

"Choti you go rest I'll see him, after all, I should also see how much our little warrior has learned."

To this Pranav, starts jumping and drags Jaswant Bhaisa to sit behind him and see his skills.

"Ok Bhaisa as you say."

And I reach the garden where Maa Ji and my Bhabhi's are sitting Prithvi is playing with her dolls and our new family member Atharv Pratap Singh( Kritika and Jaswant's son) is crawling towards Maa Ji

He is only 5 months old and has become everyone's dearest and another good news Shrishti Bhabhi is pregnant and on her initial stage and I can't explain my happiness that by next year I'll have another niece or nephew.

" Hello, ladies the princess have arrived."

"Come sit Avantika we were just discussing your marriage arrangements."

"Bhabhi please not now, I have come here to play with my cute chubby prince, we can take about this later ok."

Yes you heard it right my marriage is set to Prince Vikrant Pratap Singh(39 years old) the eldest son of Maharaj Randvijay of Mahakunj.

Maharaj Randvijay is a friend of my father and is the king of the largest Rajputana kingdom, Panikkar comes second, and he asked for my hand in marriage to his eldest son and my father agreed thinking it'll benefit both the kingdoms and everyone is excited about the wedding taking place next month.

But I'm not interested in this marriage, firstly I'm hurt that Pita Ji took this decision so fast, secondly, Vikrant came here with his father but he never tried to even talk to me and thirdly he is very old from me and I'm going to be his fourth wife.

And from what I have heard he is a womanizer and in his kingdom women's work is to give birth to sons, Vikrant has five daughters from his three wives and I think he is only marrying me for producing an male heir to the throne that's why he has no interest in talking to me.

These things are creeping me and I want to shout' I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HIM' but when I see their happy faces I feel like I'm being a bad daughter. I think my married life is not going to be the merrier type but at least I can try to tolerate it for my family.

"Avantika."

"Huh, were you saying something Maa Ji? I'm sorry I wasn't listening."

"It's ok, beta I was asking should I call the royal seamstress today to start preparing your wedding lehenga?"

"As you wish Maa Ji, I'll be going to my chamber now."

"Why, what happened?"

"Nothing Maa Ji, I'm just a little tired."