Celebration of her suffering

George's POV

This woman's courage to stand in front of my sword and not obey my orders was enough reason to kill her but I wanted to see her crumble into pieces.

"Guards lock her in the dungeons and make sure she stands on her feet until my next orders."

They took her away from the courtroom and Lt. Curzon approached me with two beer glasses in his hand, "Sir I thought you will kill her, but if you are not interested in her can I have her for a night it's been a while since I got laid. What do you say?"

" Lt. Curzon I'll advise you to find some other women to lay with, that princess is my war prize and I'll do whatever I want to do with her."

"My apologies sir. Well, all the soldiers are looking for some rest and entertainment after this battle."

"Hmm I see keeping up our soldier's spirit is important so what do you want me to do? I don't have much knowledge of this place Lt. Curzon."

"Well, our local informer informed me about a whorehouse which also performs and is famous I think some alcohol, music, dance and women's will surely boost them. What do you think Sir?"

"Okay do the required arrangements for the evening Lt."

"Sure sir, and you should also join us, after all, you are also a bachelor young hot-blooded man who needs to relive his stress."

"I'll see if I want to join."

He left and I quickly made my way to the dungeon to my prize. Seeing both her arms tied to the adjacent walls and her standing in the middle of the cell with her head down due to starvation and exhaustion made me feel satisfied.

I signal the guards to open the gate to the cell and leave. I walked inside and took a bucket of water and splashed the whole water on her face making her gasp and shake her head looking up at me with red angry eyes, oh I'm so excited about this.

"Hello Princess Avantika."

But she stays silent " Are you mute if not then SPEAK!"

But no reply from her so I move towards her and grab her hair harshly tugging them to which she screams "You Bastard you think using Panikkar to make the king hand over his daughter to you so you can treat her as your slave then you are wrong I'll slash your head off your body, carve your heart out and bath in blood the moment you untie my hands. But you won't cause you are a coward HAHAHA!"

Hearing this made my anger rise"YOU BITCH I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!"

I move behind her and take the whip in my hand and started slashing the whip on her back repeatedly but she didn't make a single noise which make me hell mad and I continued my torture.

By the time I was done blood was dripping down her back her cloth on the back was completely torn she was panting hard but still balanced herself to stand, I dropped the whip and moved to face her grabbing her hair and pulling her to face me and her eyes were red filled with tears but still glaring at me with unmatched hatred.

When I was studying her beautiful facial features closely she spits on my face so I smacked hard across her face and I removed my hands from her hair wiping the spit from my face and kicking on her stomach to which she winced. Right now she looked as if she'll lose consciousness any moment so I left the cell because the more I looked at her the more my desire to make her submit to me increased, I don't plan to kill her right now.

When I came out from the dungeons I realized that it was already evening and everyone was going towards the hall to enjoy their evening I decided to join them cause I wanted to forget a certain princess for the night.