Civilized Talking

Avantika's POV

My head was throbbing very much when I got up suddenly I started to remember everything that happened in this chamber my fight with that bastard if only my body have been cooperative I would have killed him instead of fainting and that too in my enemies arms how disgusting.

And how dare that shameless bastard touch me like that I have never been in such close proximity with a man except for my brothers during our fights but never like that the way he firmly gripped my hands and neck, how he sensually whispered those words in my ear remembering all this made my skin itch, I need to wash away his touch right now.

The servant that is serving me her name is Gauri she lives in a small village near Rani Mahal and is 35 years old and she takes care of me like a mother feeding me and scolding me for refusing to eat honestly it shocked me and I have to agree never thought I'll be getting scolding at this age.

Soon she comes around the partition that separates the bathroom smiling softly towards me "Your herbal bath is prepared, Princess."

"Okay you can leave and you don't need to call me princess I'm not a princess anymore."

"Your body is still weak I'll help you take a bath and you'll be a princess for me."

She came beside me helping me to get out of bed honestly she is correct that I can't do anything with my condition but being weak is not my nature and it makes me angry on myself.

She cautiously remove my anarkali so it doesn't touch my wounds but I want to see how bad my wounds are because it hurts a lot and I have to sleep on my stomach as I move my naked self towards the full length mirror across the bathtub I observe how skinny and weak I look as I move my braided hair to my front and turn around to take a glance but Gauri grabs my hand "What are you doing come sit before the water cools down." making me sit inside the tub

"I was going to look at my back wounds." she slowly starts to open my braided hairs

"Well they are bad but it'll heal." she takes a small pot filling it with water and pouring it slowly on my hairs and shoulders

"Is it very bad are they going to scar?" she starts to massage my head and shoulder with scented herbal oils

She hesitates a bit before answering "Don't worry the physician has given me this ointement to heal them so that they don't scar but few deep slashes may scar." she again takes that pot and repeats the action.

"Hmm honestly I don't care but I'll make that bastard pay for this."

Hearing this she gasps and that small pot falls on the floor "You don't speak about the General in such way princess this could get you punished."

"I don't care I'll call him whatever I like." She takes the pot again and continues to wash me being careful of my wounds.

"Umm princess I forgot to tell you something."

"What?" I step out from the tub with her support she wraps a white cloth on my body and makes me sit on a stool in front of a dresser.

"Umm the General has ordered you to have dinner with him this week."

"What? Well, tell that bastard I'm not coming."

"It's an order princess you can't refuse it until you wish to be dragged there." she takes another cloth and starts patting my hair dry softly while I look at her through the mirror.

"Huh okay I'll face him today after all I'm not scared of that bastard."

"Also princess please refrain yourself from calling him that at least not in front of him please. I beg you."

"You don't need to beg Gauri at least not in front of me I'll see if he deserves to be called something else other than a bastard." and she chuckles

"Your very stubborn princess but please promise you won't get hurt."

"Gauri I promise no one will dare to even touch me or I'll chop their fingers." she shakes her head in disapproval of my words and closes her eyes join her hands praying silently

"Ohh dear god please protect this child from evil." then she places a single dot of kajal behind my ear.

"Let's get you ready for dinner my princess."

******************************************

George's POV

I was so ready to break her into submission but something tells me that physical pain would never work on her instead I have to break her mentally and emotionally to break her. And that's what I'm gonna do, my plan starts from today.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for short chapter