Bringing a Lioness

George's POV

I was sitting in my tent drinking some alcohol after all everything went as planned the King and his sons were captured, the royal women and children were also captured and soon I'll be breaking the king into submission.

And I'll make sure to take my battle prize with me.

I walk out of my tent and see the king sitting on a chair with his hands tied even though he is at my mercy he is still looking towards me with rage and the same goes for his sons, one of his sons even dared to challenge me "You cowards you call yourself man, huh if you have the courage then UNTIE MY HANDS AND FIGHT ME!"

But everyone gets silent at the king's order "ENOUGH!"

" Welcome Maharaj Jaiveer, i hope your liking our service."

"Tell me why we are tied here you BASTARD!"

"Hmm, I wouldn't be doing so if I knew my wives, daughter-in-law, grandchildren, and daughter are captured by my enemy."

"Huh WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Seeing his and his son's shocked faces made me chuckle and I signaled my men to bring the captured royal family.

Soon the royal family was standing in front of their king all of their eyes red and face tear-stained but one person the Brave Princess was glaring at me without any fear and I smirked, soon princess I'll have you and break this courage of yours.

"I see you have pretty women's in your family, my men will surely enjoy having them."

But before he could respond the other Prince shouted "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU SCUM, I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Ohh really but right now you are tied and under my mercy so think before you speak."

I look towards the King who is looking towards his family with guilt and then he looks towards me

"What do you want from us?"

"It's simply the offer which the company made to you accept it, but since you challenged the company you will be paying more than the other kingdoms and handover your princess to me."

"YOU-"

"Think before you speak if you declined then your kingdom women's will be taken to please my men and every child will be executed and your army will be finished, decide as a king."

I saw the king getting silent and thinking deeply, but his son starts shouting

"How dare you even think of asking for the Princess of Panikkar UNTIE MY HANDS AND FIGHT ME LIKE A TRUE MAN INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND WOMEN LIKE A COWARD!" but I ignore him and stare towards the king.

"So what do you think Maharaj?"

"I will-"

"Pita Ji I accept this offer." hearing everyone looks toward the Princess in shock but her face is stoic and her eyes are filled with rage.

"You are not supposed to interrupt the king Avantika and this decision is not yours to make."

"Pita Ji as the Princess of Panikkar my people come first then myself and since this offer includes me I think I can speak on this."

"You are not understanding Avantika."

"Pita Ji I understand and you also know what's right so why are you doing this, you are Maharaja first then my Pita Ji."

"But-"

"Please Pita Ji."

The king sighs and looks towards me "We accept your offer bastard go tell your company we accept the offer and also warn them that we'll come for them."

"Great choice you, your family will be released soon, and don't forget now you serve under the company one silly move and we will end the entire kingdom, you haven't seen our full force yet."

The royal family was soon sent back to the palace I thought the princess might shed a few tears but she was standing with her head held high and eyes filled with anger.

Lord William ordered me to stay in Rani Mahal for a while until things are settled, so the next day we all depart from Panikkar to Rani Mahal which takes half a day to reach and to make the princess suffer I make her walk the whole way with her hands tied to the saddle of my horse, cause for some reason I can't stand other men eye fucking her she is my possession now.

Avantika's POV

I know what I did was right and I did it for the people of my kingdom because I can't see Pita Ji being torn from the inside and that to because of me so I choose to leave everything behind and be taken by these hyenas, but I'll still be a Rajput and I'll never let them break me.

I can see that Bastard General wants to break me and he made me walk with my hands tied behind his horse to god knows where and every time he looks at me his smirk widens but I'll never give him the satisfaction of breaking me. He thinks doing this will make me bow to him then he is wrong.

He doesn't know that my upbringing was different than other princesses who were delicate as a flower, I trained myself along with my brothers from sunrise to sunset under scorching heat and pushed my limits, instead of being a flower I became a strong lioness that would never submit to him.

Soon I realize we reached Rani Mahal It was the old capital of Panikkar until my great grandfather decided to move the capital of Panikkar to Rajnagar and Rani Mahal lost its grace. But these intruders made this palace their hiding spot. Upon reaching there that General untied the rope from his horse and dragged me inside the palace.

"Guards tie this woman into shackles and bring her to the courtroom."

Then heavy shackles were bound to my neck, wrist, and ankels after that long walk to here these shackles made my movement more difficult but they grabbed my arms and dragged me to the courtroom roughly.

The courtroom was filled with British soldiers and all of them were drowning themselves in alcohol celebrating their victory this all made my blood boil. Seeing that Bastard General sitting on the throne and smirking towards me made it harder to not kill him.

When I reached in front of him the guards threw me but instead of falling on the ground I balanced myself and glared towards that bastard.

*******************************************

Third person POV

" WELCOME Princess Avantika of Panikkar, I'm Sir George your new master and I hope you had a good journey."

Hearing this the young princess remained silent but looked straight into his eyes as if challenging him, this unbreakable courage of her made his blood boil and he shouted,

" You must learn to bow and please your master from today itself. So I order you to kneel before me. NOW!."

But seeing that the princess who was bound in heavy shackles, standing under his roof at his mercy was not bulging from her place. He lost his last straw of patience and drew out his sword

"ENOUGH OF YOUR DISOBEDIENCE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANT UNDER MY SHOE WHO I CAN KILL ANY MOMENT. So listen to my orders you dirt and KNEEL!!."

But the princess did nothing and kept looking into his eyes. This action made him want to break her courage into pieces. He promised himself that one day this princess is going to obey his orders s and kneel before him.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IT literally took me a while to write this chapter

*honestly i'm not the best in expressing my imagination into words*