Her Inner Rage

George's POV
****MATURE CONTENT*****

Noor looked almost scared due to my disheveled state and rushed movements but she quickly came to her senses and started to remove her clothes, her jewelry, and open her braided hairs. Whereas I angrily ripped my shirt and removed my pant, she gulped looking at me.

I slowly walked towards her as if a predator stalking its prey and I grabbed her shoulders, pushing her down on her knees, she understood what I wanted and slowly started to stroke my d*ck with her hands looking up in my eyes but my face remained stoic because the only emotion I was feeling was anger.

She slowly licked the tip first then the whole length of my d*ck but my angry self couldn't hold himself back as I grab her hairs tightly, tugging it harshly making her gasp and at the exact moment slammed my d*ck inside her mouth making her almost choke but I didn't care at this point and started fucking her mouth with my jaws tightly clenched in anger, her eyes started to fill with tears, but she was also clenching her thighs which didn't go unnoticed by me. Suddenly she grabbed my thighs tightly gesturing me to stop but I was far from finishing off.

So I pulled out from her mouth and she started to gasp for air then I tightly grabbed her jaw pulling her up to stand harshly

"Look at you filthy whore desperate to be fucked, tonight I'll fuck your soul out of you."

I grabbed the back of her neck to which she gasped and dragged her to the edge of the bed and made her kneel then bend over the edge showing her smooth back, thin buttery waist, and wide round hips ready for being ruined tonight by me.

I kneeled behind her and parted her legs, slowly running my index and middle finger lightly from her shoulder blade to her dripping folds and stroking them making her moan then I stepped between her legs grabbing her round butt tightly sinking my finger into them then smacking them and her arousal was already flowing down her thighs to the floor, moaning and panting desperately while I stroked my d*ck with my left hand.

Then I positioned myself and in one slow thrust, I entered her from behind grunts emerged from my throat at the feeling of those warm walls of her. I grabbed her long hairs in my fist tugging on them making her arch her back so that I can reach deeper into her and feel her more but as I closed my eyes her face was the first thing that flashed in my mind, making me angrier.

And I started slamming my hips at a rapid pace against her making the room fill with skin slapping sounds, my angry grunts, and her moans. And I kept fucking her throughout the night in different positions like an animal.

10th November 1709

Morning

After having my breakfast, I went straight to the office, but suddenly, the servant Gauri allotted to Avantika came rushing inside my office.

"Sir she woke up."

Trying to ignore the excitement bubbling in my heart I replied uninterested "Hmm call the physician and get her some food. Now leave my office I have more important matters to handle."

"But Sir she Ummm .."

"SPEAK PROPERLY, SHE WHAT?"

"Sir she isn't eating anything and has grabbed a sword from a guard and has locked herself in the chamber and is repeated the same sentence when we are telling her to open the door." this is starting to annoy me.

"What is she saying?"

"She is saying that she won't swallow a single grain of food until she kills the General and is shouting for you to come and fight her."

I don't know if this is her courage or stupidness at this point she is not understanding her weak condition and throwing a tantrum like this. Since she is so eager to fight me I'll show her.

I grab my sword and start moving towards her chamber. When I reach I tell all the guards to return to their duties and not come inside until I order, but the servant Gauri suddenly comes in front of the door "Sir please don't hurt her she is very weak I beg you." and fell on her knees joining her hands together crying.

"I SAID MOVE ASIDE OUR YOU'LL DIE FIRST!"

"Sir please-"

"MOVE."

She gets up and moved away from the door I band on the door rapidly "OPEN THE DOOR. YOU CHALLENGED ME, AND HERE I AM. NOW OPEN THE DOOR."

The door is opened slowly, and there she is holding her sword with eyes full of anger I enter inside the room and lock the door "Why are you locking the door?"

"So you can't flee away from me."

"I don't run away from challenges I'm not like you cowards."

"Really let's see who win the princess?"

And with that our swords started clashing after a few strikes her strength has already started to wither off and she is panting for air harshly but her swings are not stopping and I'm only defending myself, I need to do something before she hurts herself in this.

So when she attacked me this time it was slow so I caught her wrist and twisted it behind her back making the sword drop from her hand and moved behind her but she started to thrash against my grip so I dropped my sword caught her left hand pinning her hands behind her back and holding them with my one hand.

Then with my other hand, I grabbed her throat and pressed my fingers on the side of her neck warning her and she stopped catching her breath. Looking at her face which is completely red now and those baby hairs framing her small, beautiful face, and her chest heaving up and down rapidly did things to me.

So I slowly moved my mouth near her ear "Surrender to me princess you have already lost the challenge." my voice sounded hoarse at this movement but taking this as an opportunity the princess banged her head hard on my nose and got out from my grip and before I can catch her, she kicked me between my legs with full force making me fall on my knees with a loud grunt.

She then grabbed her sword and kicked my chest making me completely lay but as I was going to stand she placed her right foot on my chest and kept her sword on my neck panting hard "We Rajput never surrender we kill or get killed."

Seeing her trembling hands trying to hold the sword tightly and her face not showing any pain made me wonder how can she still act so strong? So I quickly grabbed her foot which was on my chest with my right hand and held the blade of her sword in my left hand and yanked it out from her loose grip throwing it far away from her reach.

But her weak body lost balance and fell on top of me her head on my chest panting harshly for air she started struggling to get up but I locked her in my firm grip but after some times when her breathing got normal she didn't move away. So I grabbed her waist with one hand and her head with another hand softly turning her around seeing that she has fainted.

I lifted her in bridal style and placed her on the bed covering her with a blanket and tucking those hair strands that came out from her braid behind her ear slowly caressing her cheeks.

Wondering how even in this weak state she took me off guard making me chuckle that she surely is a lioness and I surely will have fun taming her.

I opened the door of the chamber let the physician examine her, and ordered the servant to feed her properly when she woke and if she again throws a tantrum like this tell her she needs strength to beat me in the next challenge.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////