𝟓𝟖~ 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

We arrived in Italy after hours of rage and frustration within myself. Mama and Leo were immediately sent to our clinic, which was owned by Papa. Mama is fine, but she needs a lot of rest because her right leg and ribs are broken.

Leo is in a medically induced coma, he is still alive. I don't care if he's injured or not, I'm going to offer him some piece of mind for not wearing a bulletproof vest. I tell you, he's a fucking moron.

I almost forgot I'd been shot, but fortunately it was only a graze and I didn't lose much blood. But, just to be safe, I had a check up done thanks to yours truly Alexander.

I was going to stay with Leo because Papa is with Mama, but Enzo, being stubborn, pulled the 'I'm his twin' card and now he's with him. Me and Alex arrived home with the rest of the family and let me tell you, I got a lot of embraces from my cousins, grandmother, and aunts.

I'm grateful they're all okay, but I still lost Vladimir from my reach. At the very least, Anastasia is in the basement. I just know she'll die by my hands. Before I do that, I should ask her if she knows anything about Vladimir.

I enter the shower and leave the shower to flow as I step beneath it. My stiff muscles were relaxing. A few moments later, I sense the presence of someone I know well behind me. I don't mind him being here right now. it gives me that soothing feeling I need right now from my man.

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

MATURE CONTENT!

I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower as I watched her mentally exhaust herself overthinking. She knew i was there for her.

i grabbed her by her hair and pressed all of her soft, rich curves against my body as soon as I stepped into the shower. Her skin was heated and moist from the warm shower, giving her a soulfully beautiful shiny glow just like a goddess. I pushed my hands into her juicy and open pussy, which was asking me to fuck her. She widened her legs and reached down to grab my stiff length through my boxer brief's, rubbing it against her cunt while looking me in the eyes and saying those words.

"Fuck me, daddy," and I lost it.

I scooped her up and walked out to her room after closing the shower. I slipped out of my boxers and carefully laid her down and   crawl on top of her. i reach down to kiss her pouty, delectable lips claiming her as mine.  I slip my fingers inside her, my thumb circling and squeezing her clit. Elle moaned as she threw her head back. "Yes, A-alex! please keep going." My fingertips slid inside her finding her dampness as I parted her pussy lips thrusting my fingers harder.

"Oh-oh, I'm getting close—" she moans out making me stop my movement. "noo!" she whines and i slap her thighs. "Baby, you're not going to cum on my fingers. you will come on daddy's cock okay?" she nods, "words baby girl." "yes yes!" she cries out desperate.