1- classic stupid tom~♡

(tordtom

(tordtom.)
(tw: argumentative/graphic language.)

The blue hooded male walked down the stairs. He gazed around the room for a moment. Something felt..
Off.

He'd furrow his eyebrows when he heard laughter from the kitchen.
He followed the sound of it and stopped in his tracts.

His face turned into a scowl when he saw the oh-so familiar red hooded male.

"Oh hallo Thomas! I was wondering when you'd show up!"
Tord beamed with a laugh. Causing the other two friends to laugh a long.

Tom scoffed. "Oh shut up will you?" He'd reply to the obnoxious norweigan.

Tord shrugged and rolled his eyes. "You can't tell me what to do."
"Wanna bet that?"
"Don't need too! Besides, we all know that's true."

Tom huffed and opened the fridge. Edd and Matt watched cautiously as they see Tom take out a bottle of Smirnoff.

"Tom, that's your third bottle today! Ever since Tord came back you've been drinking more.."
Edd commented. His voice full of concern.

Tom shakes his head and turned around to face the green hooded male.

"Yeah? And I plan on drinking more until commie leaves again!"

He'd raise his voice a little. Slamming the fridge door and leaves the kitchen angrily.

Edd sighed and held his head in his hands.
Matt comfortingly rubs his back.

"I don't understand..why can't you two just get along?" He asks Tord. Shaking his head in disappointment.

Tord shrugs.
"He's the one who's pissy about me being here."
Edd sighs.

"Well, me and Matt have to head to the grocery store. We will be back in an hour."
Edd commented and stood up.
He gently held Matt's hand as they waved bye to Tord.

They then left the house.
Tom was currently upstairs. Drinking the bottle he had.

"Stupid commie..always screwing around with my feelings." He'd say bitterly. Staring at the half empty bottle.
He'd hiccup for a moment as he placed the bottle on his night stand.

Tom laid on his back. Looking at his ceiling. He felt himself tear up.

"We are always fighting.." he'd mumble. Tears started to roll down his face but he quickly wiped them away when he heard footsteps approaching his bedroom.