9- I'm sorry baby.

(Tw:some tomedd!!)

tord, edd, and tom were in the living room. matt was upstairs.
tord watched tom lovingly.

you see, the two were secretly dating. and they didn't want to tell edd or matt yet.

tom peaked over at tord but quickly looked back at edd.

"haha, funny story edd." tom says as he listened to edd ramble.

a few hours went passed.
tord sighed as he watched edd hug tom.

"hey tom? can i tell you something?" edd suddenly asked.
tord was currently reading his 'manga' as he ease dropped on the conversation.

"oh yeah edd, what's up?" tom asked.

suddenly edd started to blush. tom furrowed his eyebrows.
edd cleared his throat as he looked down at his hands.

"w-well you see..uhm.." edd began. tom raised an eyebrow.

"i-i love you, tom." the green hooded brit bravely said.
tord dropped the 'manga'. he looked over at the two for a moment before running up the stairs. tears in the norweigans eyes.

tom felt his heart ache when he saw tord run off.

"o-oh edd.." tom began but edd interrupted him.
"– you don't like me back. it's whatever."

tom sighed.
"edd, im sorry. i like somebody else. im with someone else."

edd teared up. "but i can treat you better.."

suddenly tom felt angry. he narrowed his 'eyes'.
"excuse me?" he said, anger starting to lace into his tone.

edd went wide eyed and shakes his head. "n-nevermind! forget i said that." he quickly replied. raising his hands in defense.

tom shakes his head.
"look edd, i love someone else. i am happy with the person i am with. and now you just broke him when he heard you say that!" he shouted the last part as he got off the couch, running up the stairs to tord.

edd froze in realization. he realized tom and tord are dating. he sighed.
he hesitated for a moment before shouting up the stairs.

"you know being together is gonna be toxic! you guys hate each other!"

tom stopped dead in his tracts. he was in the hall. he growled.

"shut up edd! you don't know anything about me and tords relationship!"

"–but you guys hate each other!"

"NOT ANYMORE!" tom screamed out.

tord listened from the inside of his bedroom. he heard the two males screaming at each other. he felt his body shake as tears rolled down his face.

"he deserves edd..not me." tord mumbled as he hid his face into his knees.

"edds right.. maybe tom doesn't even love me.." tord cried out. suddenly he heard the door knob turn. he gasped quietly as he watched tom walk in.

tom shut the bedroom door behind himself and walked over to the corner where tord was cowering in.

a loud slam was heard from the front door, edd must've left.
tord got startled from the sound as he jumped up in surprise.

tom held tord close and sighed.

"im sorry baby.." tom mumbled as he laid tords head onto his shoulder.
tord whimpered out as he started to cry. tom started to rub the norski's back.

"I don't deserve you tom..you deserve somebody better.. edds right.. you don't love me.. you're probably just using me.. because that's what toxic relationships do.."
tord says numbly as he lifted his head. looking at tom with watery eyes.

tom looked into tords eyes.
"baby, no. don't listen to what edd says. i really love you. yeah we might've fought in the past, but that's not now. i love you. i promise."

tom leaned in and kissed tords lips softly. tord felt a soft blush rise to his face as he returned the kiss.

they both pulled away as tom wiped away tords tears.

"I'm sorry baby."
"its okay, i love you."