24- snow day

tom sat in the kitchen. his gaze went over as he noticed tord sitting on the couch. his lips curled into a little smile. "commie, where is edd and matt?" he asked which caused the norwegian to look over in his direction. "outside. do you wanna go out there?" he asked in reply. tom thought for a moment before shrugging. "i don't see why not."

the two got on some winter clothes and then went outside into the cold and snowy weather. suddenly a snowball got tossed in front of tom's face. "edd!" tom shrieked from the sudden coldness, which caused the green hooded brit to laugh. "what? you just came out! you had to get the snowball!" tom laughed. "really." before edd could reply, he got a mouthful of snow thrown at him from tord. "ha! revenge!" tord beamed with a laugh.

matt slowly walked behind edd and placed some snow in edd's hair. edd gasped when he felt the sudden coldness which caused matt to giggle.

- - -

soon enough, all four friends started to have a snowball fight. all throwing snowballs against each other. tord made a giant snowball and quietly walked behind tom. tom didn't react quick enough when the snow ball hit the back of tom's head. 

"COMMIE!" tom shouts in surprise as he shuddered. tord giggled but it turned into laughter. edd and matt laughed along as tom huffed. "whatever..! i'm done. its cold." he complained as he went back into the house. edd blinked. "you gonna follow him?" he asked but didn't get a reply. but saw tord walk back inside the house. "i take that as a yes.-" 

tord gently closed the door behind himself as he went over to tom. tom was sitting on the couch with a blanket around himself. "awh what?" tord teased as he went over. he knelt down to tom. tom huffed. "that was too cold, hon." tord smiled. "and? snow is meant to be cold." tom puffed his cheeks out, they were a bit pink. "are edd and matt in here? i don't want them knowing we are dating honey.." tord looked up towards the window to see edd and matt kissing next to a snowman that they created. "i don't think they would mind if we said something." tord says with a chuckle.

tom huffed again and shakes his head. "just, not right now.." tord looked back over and nodded. "okay, i won't pressure you." he says softly and kissed tom's head. 

tom blushed a bit as he watched tord sit on the couch. he started to cuddle tom. 

"i love youuuu." tord whined out.

tom's lips curled into a smile. "I love you too honey."