5-♡˖

Tom and Tord have been dating for a couple months now. Valentine's Day has just rolled in.

Currently, the Norwegian male was asleep in Tom's bed. Wearing Tom's hoodie.

Tom was cooking in the kitchen. It was a nice breakfast of fluffy pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs.

The Brit hummed as he plated the food. He carried it up the stairs and opened his bedroom door.

"Hey hon." Tom whispered. Tord groaned softly as his eyes fluttered. He smelled the scent of food which caused the norsk to sit up in the bed.

"Breakfast in bed?" He'd mumble out as Tom chuckled. He walked over and gently gave it Tord. Along with the silverware.

"Of course Tordy, I love you so much."
"Awh, min kjærlighet..you're so sweet."
Tord responded softly as he started to eat his food.

Tom watched Tord lovingly. He sat on the bed and wrapped an arm around him. Tord happily ate his food. Enjoying how Tom cooked it and how flavorful it is.
Once he finished his food, he placed it onto the nightstand that was in the bedroom.

Tom pulled Tord close with caused Tord to yelp in surprise.
Tom chuckled as he started to leave kisses all over the norweigans face.

"Ah! Stop that!" Tord says as he giggled.
Which caused Tom to pout. "Why should I?~" he'd tease, his pout slowly turning into a smirk.

"Because it tickles!" Tord beamed happily out as Tom started to kiss his face again.

Little giggles were heard in the room.

Tom suddenly got the idea and started to tickle Tord.
Which caused Tord to erupt in laugher.

He squirmed a bit under the tallers hands. The blue hoodie was oversized on Tord. He hid his face with the sweater paws he had.

Laughter slowly dying down as Tom stopped.

Both of them decidedly to cuddle and watch movies for there Valentine's Day.

(Very short oneshot. But, happy Valentine's Day.(人*´∀`)。*゚+ )