33- haters to lovers

tom always hated the norwegian. always. if edd or matt will even talk about tord, tom usually will just leave out of the room or avoid the conversation in some way. it's not that he hates tord as a person however. it's because of the way tord makes him feel. he hates how fuzzy he can be when he hears tord's genuine laughter. his heart skipping a beat when tord smiles at him. just, him.

he hates it all. tom knew exactly what this feeling is. he despises the feeling. so he bottles it up to hide it. using alcohol as a coping mechanism to help calm his nerves. he sighed heavily as he sat down on the red couch that edd has. exhaling slowly as he opened the bottle of smirnoff. pineapple flavored. he brought the bottle to his lips but suddenly halted when he noticed the familar red hooded male come down the stairs.

"do you know where edd and matt are?" tord asked tom sourly. tom raised an eyebrow. "i do, why do you care?" he asked bluntly and takes a swig of his drink. tord giggled softly. his small frame leaning against the nearby wall. just a few inches away from the red sofa.

"stupid tom. i do care about where our old friend's are. silly you." tord responded and cross his arms. he poked out his small pink tongue for a moment before sliding it back inside of his mouth. tom groaned in annoyance. "well, commie. i think they went somewhere. i don't know where. but can you kindly, fuck right off?" tom asks with a bitter tone. he glared at the norsk.

"no, i shall stay put." tord replied as he walked over. he clicked his tongue and then grabbed the alcoholic beverage. "HEY!" tom shouts. the brit balled up his fists as he watched tord drink halfway down the bottle. "eugh. pineapple. drinking your dad?" tord teased with a smirk. 

tom's mouth went agape. "WHAT? NO! their are more pineapples in the world than just my father!" tord broke out laughing. handing back the brit the smirnoff bottle. "your father is dead, 'member? matthew shot the thing with a gun...in fact, one of my guns.." tord trailed off. tom glared. "oh shut the fuck up!" he shouted and grabbed onto tord's collar.

tom yanked tord close. both of the males breath can be touching gently on their lips. tord blushed lightly as his lips curled into a grin. he tilted his head slightly to the right. as tom's head remained forward. tom seethed in anger. "you know what?" tom whispered. tord raised an eyebrow. "hm?" 

"i hate you." tom spat as he crashed his lips onto tords. the red hooded male blushed. his face was red as his hoodie. he returned the kiss of course, which caused tom to blush as well. they both kissed for a moment.

slowly pulling away, tord panted softly. tom's hand glided up to tord's cheek and cupped it. "i hate this, i hate you.." tom continued on as he leaned in again. kissing tord's soft lips. tord kissed back and wrapped his arms around tom. both males were now leaning on the wall together.

tom pulled away once again. he firmly pressed his forehead against tord's. tord smiled. "if you hate me, why kiss me?" he asked as he pressed his hand softly onto the blue hooded males chest.

the dark haired spiked brunet blushed. he snarled. "because, i hate what you do to me. i hate your smile. i hate your laugh. i hate feeling butterflies in my stomach because of your stupid cute face!!" Tom shouts. tord only laughed at tom's response. "oh min elsker... i hate you too." tord says harshly.

he gripped onto tom's hoodie. he stood on his tippy toes as he snarled at the brit. "i hate how you start these stupid fights with me. i hate how you make me feel so tingly inside. everytime i see you...i just wanna.." tord trailed off his grip loosened. he kissed tom.

tom blushed a light red as he returned the kiss. then harshly pushed tord onto the wall. they both made out for a few mins before pulling away. 

"I hate how i love you." tom whispered against tord's lips.

 but tord only smiled.

"I love you too, jehovah."