35-Pretty skies

tw: suicide mention

-----------------------

      Tom always looked up at the sky. If it's daylight or not. He knew the love of his life is watching him from the clouds above. Sadly, Tord has taken his own life. Which broke Tom. They never were officially together as a couple, but they did have crushes on each other.

But, they hid those feelings. They bottled them up. They expressed anger and hatred towards each other. Until one lost. Tord couldn't take the hatred much longer. It broke his heart. So, he took his own life. He shot himself. This was a year ago. 

Tom helplessly looked out the window of his own apartment. He moved out of Edd's home. He wanted to be alone. Take in the guilt and shame he has felt. He leaned his head out the window. His hands gripping the window sill. 

Tears stung in Tom's 'eyes'. "I couldn't tell you the truth..i'm so sorry." Tom apologized as he continued to look at the pretty golden sunset that was shown above him.

"You look so pretty this evening.." Tom complimented. He takes out his phone and turns it on. Switching to his camera, he takes a picture of the beautiful sunset. The sky was pink, blue, purple, and red.

He always takes a photo of each sunset. Every evening. And every morning he would take a photograph of the sunrise. He has so many of these pictures of "Tord". He started when Tord took his own life, till now in present times.

Tom dropped his phone onto his checkered theme bed. He covered his face and broke down into tears. "I'm so sorry..Please, please come back!" He raised his head and screamed at the sunset.  The colors...changed?

Tom blinked in confusion. The colors of the sunset were now a solid red and blue. He frantically grabbed his phone and takes a few pictures to make sure what he was seeing wasn't an illusion. "Skies don't go like that.." He mumbled as he lifted his gaze off of the electronic device that was in his trembling hands.

The brit froze. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. There, He sees the red hooded male. Peering his head through a fluffy large cloud. No blood on his face. No tears, But a gentle warm smile. "TORD!" Tom screamed. Tord gave a small wave, which caused some of the cloud to move. Tom whimpered as tears rolled down his face. "Is that r-really you?.." He asked. Tord only nodded. He couldn't speak. He couldn't say any words. 

"Oh Tord.. I miss you." Tom says, his voice crackly. He tried to reach out for Tord. But Tord didn't move. He remained in the cloud. Tord signed a small heart with his hands before the whole sky turns black. Night has arrived.

Tom frantically looked around at the sky. But Tord was no longer there. Tom sniffled. "Thank you for showing me that you are okay.. I love you too."

"Goodbye." Tom whispered as he calmly shut the window.