14- Drunk again.

Tom was sitting on the couch. Bottles surrounding the floor. Edd crossed his arms as he looked at the floor.

"Tom! Clean up this mess. I have to go to the grocery store. Apparently I ran out of cola..." He'd whine out as he felt Matt's arms wrap around his waist. "Of course you did! You drink it...all the timeeee." Edd huffed.

"Sorry! Okay let's go! I need another mirror!" Matt beamed as moved his hands off of Edd's waist. Edd giggled softly and held Matt's hand.

"Tom, Tords upstairs. Please don't fight while we are gone.." Edd pleaded.

Tom groaned as he looked over at the two. His voice slurred. "Yeahhhh..okay, whatever, go. Gogo."

Edd rolled his eyes and he left the house with Matt. The door calmly being shut behind.

Tom got off the couch. He wobbled for a moment before giggling. He went towards the stairs.

"COMMIE!" Tom shouts.

Tord got startled in his bedroom. He put the 'manga' down as he sighed.

"COMMIE!" Tom shouts again, not patient as he used his fist and pounds on the wall.

Causing the house to shake a little.

Tord got off his bed, leaving the room. and walked down the stairs.

"What? What?!" Tord shouted in annoyance as he walked over to the drunk.

Tom moved his hand off the wall. The wall had a hole in it.

Tords heart dropped. "TOM! YOU BROKE THE WALL!" He shouted.

Tom shrugged. "Shut the fuck up..you're yelling."
Tord huffed. "Stupid Jehovah's witness! Edd's gonna be pissed if he finds out!"

Tom shrugged. "SOoOo? I'll blame this on you...~~~"

Tord whined out. "you asshole! W-we got to hide this or something..! Get a photograph..! Poster..?! Something..?!" He says in a panic.

Tom groaned out in annoyance. He pinned the norwegian to the wall. Towering over the shorter male. His face had a tugging smirk on his lips.

"Or I can use you to hide this hole instead..~" Tom purred with a chuckle.

Tord blushed. He couldn't help it. He didn't know why. It just happened. Tom laughed as he shoved the norwegian off the wall and near the couch.

Tord caught himself on the arm of the couch. Nearly tripping over the alcohol bottles.

"Thomas! You drunk fuck.. you're making a mess..!" Tord sighs. He knew scolding wasn't going to help. He walked back over to Tom.

He grunted as he lifted up the blue hooded male. Tom giggled and hiccuped.

"You're so strong for someone so small..~" Tom says with giggling.

Tord rolled his eyes and laid the brit on the couch.

"Sleep." Tord says softly. Tom pouted. "NOOOOoooOOoOO."

Tord faced palmed. "Look! I have to clean the house.. just sleep."
Tom huffed as exhaustion started to consume him.

He fell asleep. Tord sighed in relief as he started to clean up the house.

He picked up the alcohol bottles and threw them away.

Cleaning the floor and rugs from the alcohol substance that leaked on the floor.

Tord felt someone looking at him but didn't question it. He was on his hands and knees as he was scrubbing the floor.

Tom has woken up. Less drunk then he was, but still a bit tipsy. "damn, commie. Didn't know you had a good behind..~" Tom says in a flirty tone, bitting his lip.

Tord rolled his eyes and got up. A faint blush on his face. The house was all clean, the hole hidden by a photograph of the four friends.

"Oh hush up. You're being a weirdo. I thought I was the perv, but supposedly not today." Tord says in annoyance as he sat on the couch. Looking at the Brit.

Tom chuckled. He sat up and placed his hands on Tords shoulders.

Tord felt his face heat up more as Tom slowly leaned in.

"Thomas?" Tord asks in a soft whisper. Tom chewed on his lip, deciding to himself mentally.

Making up his mind, he kissed the norweigan.

Tords eyes widen at first but slowly accepted the kiss. Kissing back softly and passionately.

Tom slowly pinned the norwegian down to the couch as they continued to kiss. Turning into a makeout session.

Tom slowly pulled away. Tord had some drool dripping down his chin. He panted softly with a bright red blush as Tom continued to have Tords wrists pinned.

"You're cute when you're below me..~" Tom whispered as he smirked. Tord whined a bit. "S-shush..!"

Tom laughed. "Hey, you enjoyed that. I know you did."
Tord looked away with his silver eyes in defeat.

He did in fact enjoy that.

"Look at me." Tom commanded softly. Which caused Tord to slowly look over.

"I love you.", Tom says softly.

Tord smiled as he leaned up and pecked Toms lips.

"I love you too."