17-♡(ӦvӦ。)

Tord is taking a nap on the couch. He tucked his knees close to himself as he snored softly. His nose twitching a bit.

Tom walked down the stairs. He looked over at the red hooded male and smirked. Making sure Edd and Matt weren't around, he walked over to the sleeping norweigan.

The Brit moved the blanket off of Tord. And blushed at the sight. He saw Tord wearing pink feminine pajama shorts and knee high pink and white striped socks, with his signature red hoodie.

Tom's cheeks burned with blush. He was about to cover Tord back up but it was too late. Tord opened his eyes.

They both stared at each other.

"Eep! J-Jehovah!" Tord squeaked out as he grabbed the blanket, covering himself with it once again. Tom cleared his throat with a chuckle.

"You sound like one of those anime girls from your gross porn shit."

Tord widened his eyes and scoffed. His face warming up. "Tch! For one, it is called Hentai and two I do NOT sound like one of those gorgeous... attractive...EH- Y-You get the point.."
The Norwegian lowered his head to stop himself from rambling.

Tom laughed. He knelt down and continued to look at Tord. Tord narrowed his eyes and nuzzled his face into the blanket before peaking back up at Tom.

"Faen, what do you want?" Tord asked as he huffed in annoyance. Toms lips slowly curled up into a little grin.

"Why are you wearing this type of stuff to bed then hm?~" Tom asks with a raise of a brow.  Tord felt his face turn red as he threw the couch cushion at Tom.

"Fuck off!-" Tord scolded but was shocked to see when Tom caught the cushion. "Nah, annoying you is fun."

Tord rolled his eyes. "And I thought I was annoying."
"Oh shut it."

"Make me." Tord remarked. Tom dropped the couch cushion. He walked over to Tord and leaned in close.

Tords breath hitched as he felt his face warm up. "What did you say?" Tom says intimidatingly. Tord widened his eyes as he turned his head to avoid eye contact with Tom.

Tom used his hand moved Tords face so they make eye contact.

"S-sorry-" Tord stuttered out. His face as red as a tomato. Tom laughed softly. "Fuck, look at you. I barely did shit and you're flustered. God you're such a bottom.," Tom joked.

Tords mouth widened in shock which caused Tom to burst out laughing. He wheezed as he stepped back from Tord, holding onto his stomach as his laughter slowly died out.

Tord whined out and pouted. "Oh shut uppppp. That's not faaaaair."
Tom walked back over to Tord and lifted his chin up with his finger.

The two made eye contact as Tom placed his forehead against Tords.

"Nothing's fair in life commie." Tom says softly with a little smile on his face. Tord returned the smile as he giggled.  "True, you correct there."

Tom slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against Tords. Tord gratefully accepted the the kiss and softly kissed back in return. He wrapped his arms around the Brit.

Tom picked him up from the couch and continued to kiss him. Tord tilted his head to the side as their lips moved in sync.

Tords fingers tangled themselves in Tom's hair as they continued to have a small soft makeout session.

Tom carried Tord up the stairs. Tord pulled away for air once they met with Tom's door.

Tom opened the door and then carried the norski inside. He used his foot and closed the door as he leaned back in and kissed Tord.

Tord giggled as he kissed back softly. Slowly the norwegian pulled away. His face a bright red, drool dripping down his chin. Soft pants leaving his lips. Tom chuckled softly as he laid Tord down onto the bed.

He tugged the norwegian close to him as they started to cuddle.

"Better to sleep with someone than alone, huh commie?"

Tord was so flustered. He panted softly as he rolled over and faced Tom. He used his finger and drew little shapes onto Tom's chest as he shyly nodded.

"Y-yes Jehovah."

He whispered as the two held each other.