34-Neko Tord! Pt2

A few days went by. Tord spent countless days trying to make a chemical so he can fix himself. But nothing seemed to be working. He groaned. He felt extremely frustrated. He was good at science and technology, how can he not make a chemical to not fix his feline features?

His cat ears flattened down in annoyance. He heard the door open and then his tail perked up. He was curious on who entered his room. Tord looked over and saw Edd with a shocked expression. "Tord?! What happened to you?!" Edd shout out in surprise and panic as Matt and Tom entered the room. Tom wasn't surprised however, he knew about this.

Matt gasped. "TODD! You are a kitty cat like Ringo!" the tall and short brit awed as they ran over. Tord hissed quietly but allowed his two friends to pet him. Tom on the other hand was jealous. He narrowed his black voided 'eyes' in anger. 

"Cmon, commie is a cat. Who cares?" Tom says, trying to get them away from the norsk. Tord only let out a purr as his ears flicked. Edd continued to pet Tord but Matt stopped. "I'm gonna go pet Ringo!" Matt beamed as he left the room.

"I can get use to this.." Edd muttered as his small hand gently scratched Tord's caramel hair. Tord hissed again as his tail swayed. "Edd! Will you stop already?! y-you have your own feline pet!" Tord whined out as he continued to purr. Being petted did feel nice.

Tom leaned against the communist's bedroom door. He hated how close Edd was to Tord. "Yeah Edd, you have your own pet." Tom says bitterly as he crossed his arms. Thinking to himself that Tord was his pet and his a l o n e.

Edd sighed. "Oh fine, i supoose you two are right. I'm sorry Tord." he apologized to the red hooded male. Tord shuddered for a moment as he looked down at Edd. "Oh it's fine, but please. Don't pet me unless i allow you too.. i'm trying to cure this anyway." 

The green hooded male pouted but he nodded. He understood that Tord was still a human, just partly a feline norwegian cat.

Edd then left Tord's bedroom. Tom did not leave. Tom approached Tord as he watched the norsk pour some chemcial into a beaker. 

The two chemicals mixed together but then exploded. Tord groaned and slammed his face into his wooden desk. "UGHHH! Why isn't this working?!" He shouted out but then felt a hand go through his hair. His tail poofed up from behing startled as he lifted his head and looked up at Tom.

"O-oh..i-it's just you.." Tord stuttered out. He blushed a little pink as he leaned into Tom's touch. Tom smirked and gently scratched behind Tord's cat ears. "See, i don't need permission do i?" Tom teased. Tord felt his face turn more red as his tail gently brushed Tom's leg. "N-no.." He stuttered out.

"Good." Tom replied as he kissed Tord's forehead. He wrapped his arms around his neko. "You're mine." Tom says possessively as he started to leave soft kisses on Tord's face. Tord only laughed in return. He started to purr as his tail continued to sway slowly and happily.

"I know im yours honey." Tord replied with a small gentle giggle. Tom slowly moved his hand out of Tord's hair and stopped petting him. "You'll get it cured, but i like you like this better." Tom admitted but Tord lightly hissed at that.

"I do not, it makes me less scary than i usually am." Tord spat as he held his head in his hands. Chemicals, beakers, and other science tools scattered on his desk. Along with a few textbooks. Tom comforts Tord by rubbing his back. Tord slowly felt his shoulders relax as he turned in his swivel chair to face his blue hooded british boyfriend.

"I love you." Tord whispered as he pecked Tom's lips.

"I love you too, My Neko Boy."

Tom replied.