16- Future♡

Red Leader sat at his desk. He heard footsteps approach him. He slowly lifted head and noticed his second in command.

"Hello there Thomas. How are we feeling?" He asked softly. He stacked the small pile of finished paperwork and placed it inside of a folder next to him.

Tom didn't respond though. Instead he just walked over to Tord. Tord furrowed his eyebrows as Tom sat in Tords lap. A small smile rising to his face.

Tord felt himself blush as he wrapped his arms around Tom's waist. "Hi honey." Tord repeats himself. Tom chuckled. "Better." He replied as he nuzzled Tords neck.

Tords hands slowly went up and gripped Toms back gently. "Hon, I have to work." Tord says with a small laugh.

Tom shakes his head with a whine. "Nooooo, I know you want me to cuddle youuuu. Drop the professional acttttt.~"

Tord whined a bit at that. Tom got off of his lap and stood tall. "Come on, mister Red Leader."

Tord snickered as he got out of his swivel chair. "Oh fineeee." Tom laughed softly as he held Tord's robotic hand.

They both made it to the bedroom. Tom picked up Tord causing the Norwegian to gasp in surprise. "TOM-"

Tom smirked as he carried the short leader to the bed and laid him down. He cuddled the norsk. Leaving small kisses on the norski's jawline. Tord giggled when he felt Tom's kisses.

"I love you." Tord says softly as he eyed Tom lovingly with the eye he can see with.

"I love you too, Red Leader."

They both cuddled for the rest of their work shift.

(I know very short :( but I hope you guys enjoyed. <3)