11- Femboy?! pt 2

It was the following weekend. Edd and Matt left to his grandma's for the weekend.

The two didn't know they were dating, but had their suspicions.

Edd trusting the two to watch the house, he left them alone for the weekend. Matt missed his grandmother so much he had to visit her, and Edd decided to tag along with the ginger.

"Bye Tom! Make sure the house stays clean!" Edd beams as he waved to the blue hooded male on the couch. Tord was upstairs. Matt tugged Edd out the door as it quickly shut closed.

Tom shrugged as he got up. His flask in his hand as he hiccuped for a moment. He slowly walked up the stairs. Smirking a bit.

Tord was in his room. He was currently shirtless and in his boxers, looking for an outfit to wear.

He hummed softly as he scans his closet. His eyes blinking slowly as his fingers tips slowly grazed a peice of clothing.

Taking it off the hanger, he smiled.
It was a pastel pink pleaded skirt.
He nodded in approval and placed the skirt on his bed.

Tom was walking down the hallway, approaching the norweigans bedroom. He put his flask back into his pocket.

Tord then picked out a white cropped sweater with a pastel pink heart in the center of it to match.

He puts on the sweater. As he started to put on the skirt, he heard the door.
He forgot to locked the door.
He heard it open, and his face turned red.

He quickly tensed up and looked over to who was in entering the room.

Tom blushed at the sight.
Tord quickly put on his skirt and looked down. His face a bright cherry red.

"Oh I'm sorry..!" Tom says softly as he approached Tord. He wrapped his muscled arms around the petite male. Hugging his newly boyfriend.

Tord smiled a little. He stood on his tippy toes and hugged the brit back.

"It's okay honey.. I just didn't know it was you at first and got nervous.." Tord replied with a small giggle. He kissed Tom's jawline for a moment and then eyed the Brit lovingly.

Tom looked down at his lover.

"What?.. don't look at me like that.." Tom says softly as his cheeks heated up.

"It's hard not too.. you're so perfect.." Tord whispered as he leaned in and kissed Tom.

Tom smiled into the kiss and returned it. He softly kissed the norski back happily.

Tord remained standing on his tippy toes as he kissed Tom.
Tom pulled away and picked up Tord.

He twirled the smaller male which caused the smaller to erupt in laughter.

Tom slowly laid Tord down on the bed. He leaned in and kissed Tords lips.

Tord returned the kiss imediantly and then Tom pulled away. They both smiled at each other for a moment.

Tom leaned his head down and started to blow raspberries onto Tords stomach, which caused Tord to laugh once more.

Tom smiled at this as his heart fluttered. He loves to hear the norweigan laugh.

He stopped and leaned back up to Tords face, he pecked his forehead and then laid next to him.

Tord pouted. "noooo."
"No?" Tom replied with a questioning look.

"Come put your head in between my thighs!" Tord beamed out with a giggle. Tom blushed.

"Pleaseee, I wanna play with your hair!" Tord says as he giggled. Sitting back up.

Tom shakes his head with a smile.
"Finee, okayyy."

Tord blushed as he felt Tom lay his head in between Tords thighs.

"You got some nice thighs..~" Tom mumbled as he kissed them.

Tord felt his face turned red as he ran his fingers into Tom's hair.

"Thank you, min elsker."
"Mhmm..~" Tom hummed out in reply.

"My little femboy."
"Shush-"
"No, because it's true. You're mine, and nobody else's."

Tord sighed and smiled. "Of course hon."
Tom looked up dreamily at Tord. A light blush across the Brits face.

Tord continued to play with Tom's hair as he leaned his head down. He kissed Tom's head.

"I love you!"

"I love you too, My Little Femboy."

mE and whO-
I'm literally tord in this situation ahA </3
I'm lonely-
hehe. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

but I hope you all enjoyed part two of this oneshot <33