37-Why me?

Tord was currently sitting on the couch. He yawned as he tucked his knees up into his chest.

He twitched his nose as he felt a sneeze coming up. Covering his face quickly, he sneezed.

"Bless you." A British accent spoke. Tord knew exactly who that voice was. And narrowed his eyes. He looked over at the male that came down the stairs.

"What?" Tom says with a smirk. "Can't say bless you?" Tord huffed. "–Oh whatever..thanks, I guess." He says bitterly.

Tom nodded. "You're welcome, Commie-bastard."

Tord huffed once again and crossed his arms.  "Jehovah, for once, can you not insult me?"

Tom exhaled and wrapped his arm around Tord. "Not if you don't stop insulting me first."

A soft blush rested on the Norwegians face. He glared at the Brit. "Tch, never. What the fuck do you even want?" He spat out the question.

Tom only chuckled softly. "Just stop it. Relax a bit would you?" He asked in a much calmer tone of voice.

Tord sighed. He felt his shoulders relax. "Fine.. I will relax. But not with you around!" He shouted suddenly and moved Tom's arm off himself.

He stood up. Tom frowned a bit with a small pout. "Tord!" He scolded but watched the short norwegian walk away.

The norwegian grumbled as he started to go up the stairs. He just felt the need to avoid Tom suddenly.

Tom started to walk up the stairs quietly. He didn't want Tord to hear him.

As Tord started to walk down the hallway to reach his bedroom. Tom lips curled into a smirk as he went over.

He suddenly slammed Tord to the bedroom door. Tord went wide eyed in surprise. "Jehovah?! What the fuck do you want now?!" He screamed out at Tom.

Tom sighed. "Calm the fuck down! Commie, i-i need you to listen to me." Tord scoffed as he squirmed. He was shocked. How could Tom be stronger than him?

“M-me? Why me?!"Tord says as he continued to squirm. But Tom's strength got even tighter on the Norwegians wrists. A small yelp was heard from the norsk as he looked at Tom.

Tom realized that he was hurting Tord and slightly loosened his grip. "Tord, just listen to me. Please."

"Fine.. what?" Tord mumbled out. Tom started to tear up. He moved his hands off of Tords wrists. "In your room." Tom urged on.

Raising an eyebrow, Tord turned himself around and opened his bedroom door.

The two went inside as the door was calmly closed behind himself. Tord sat himself on the comfortable bed he has and hugged a plushie he had.

"Now What's up?" Tord asked softly and tilted his head. Tom sighed heavily as he moved the plushie out of Tord's hands.

Instead, he held onto the norweigans pale hands and brushed his thumbs against them. A soft blush rises to Tords face again.

He wanted to shove Tom away, but he didn't. He instead remained looking at Tom.

Tom sighed heavily as he leaned his head in. He gently placed his forehead against Tords forehead.

"I.. I know this is wrong but.."

"Wrong?.."

"Y-yeah, wrong." Tom mumbled as he felt himself tear up. "But,.. fuck what am I saying? I know you hate me."

Tord shakes his head. Which caused Tom to feel confused. "What?"

"I don't hate you, actually."Tord admitted. Which caused Tom to be shocked.