18-Dreams

It was late at night. Tom wasn't sure why he suddenly has woken up. He was having a wonderful dream about his enemy Tord. His heart begans to ache a little bit. Shrugging off the feeling, he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Dreams will never become a reality.." Tom mumbled. A sad tone in his voice as he shoved the blankets off himself. He left his bedroom. Tiredly he walked down the stairs. He knew he wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep. Especially since that wonderful dream he had. The brit opened the fridge in annoyance. He furrowed his eyebrows, noticing his precious smirnoff wasn't inside of the fridge.

"Oh come on!" Tom shouted out. He knew he shouldn't have been so loud. His other friends were sleeping in their bedrooms. Well, 2 out of the three. Tord, was sitting on the living room couch. How did Tom not notice the norsk? Chuckling, Tord got off the couch and leaned his head into the kitchen.

"Tom, it's best if you aren't so loud." Tord remarked with a chuckle. A smug smile resting onto his face. Tom yelped in surprise as he quickly turned his head. "Holy crap.. you scared me. Don't, ever do that again.." The taller spat back in annoyance. A slam of the fridge door soon afterwards. Tord rolled his silver eyes. "Tom, do you want to wake up Edd or Matt?" he asked and crossed his arms. Tom fell silent for a moment. Tord smirked and walked over to Tom. He yanked Tom's blue hoodie collar down. Pulling the blue hooded brit close. "Yeah, I thought soo." Tord teased. A smile tugging onto the norwegians lips. Showing his tooth gap.

Tom blushed lightly. 'Such a cute smile..'. Tom thought to himself as he glared. He had to keep his hateful act though, unfortunately. "Oh shut up commie. Why the hell are you awake anyways?" He asked. Shoving Tord back. Tord caught himself though. He leaned against the kitchen counter. "I could ask you the same thing." Tord replied softly in return.

The blue hooded brit walked over and towered over the shorter. A grin starting to appear. "Well, i had the most...amazing dream. Then, i woke up." Tom whispered as he gotten close to the norwegian. Tord felt his face heat up. Slowly turning red. Tom chuckled. "What's wrong commie? Do you have a fever now?" Tom breathy asks. His hot breath touching Tords lips.

Tord scoffed and attempted to shove Tom away, but it was no use. Tom came back and gently pinned the red hooded males wrists to the kitchen counter. Tord glared. "I do NOT have a fever!" He raised his voice a bit. Tom laughed softly. "Then, why is your face red?" Tom teased, arching an eyebrow. The smirk stayed onto Toms face.

Tord whimpered a bit. He pouted, his bottom lip sticking out a bit. "Y-you're so close t-to me.." Tord shyly whispered out. His heart pounded. He did enjoy this, but was too flustered to admit to the brit. Tom moved his hands off of Tord's. He cupped the norski's cheeks. "Wanna know the dream i had?.." Tom asks. Tord nodded. He felt curious now. Tom carrassed Tord's cheek. His other hand holding onto Tord's pale one.

"It was about us, in a meadow." Tom started. He couldn't hide his emotions anymore. He wanted this dream to become a reality now. His hand slowly glided up and pets the norwegians hair. Tord leaned into the touch and purred quietly. Tom smiled. "We made these flowercrowns for each other, and then.. we kissed." Toms cheeks burned with blush now. Tord's eyes widen in surprise. His face turned red as well.  

"We, w-we..we.." Tord stuttered out. He was speechless. Tom then nodded. "Yeah..but then again, it was only a dream." Tom says, a small frown slowly coming onto his face. Tord kept his smile though. Which made Tom confused.

Tord leaned in and pecked Tom's lips. Tom's 'eyes' went white for a moment. Tord slowly pulled away and leaned in. He whispered into Tom's ear. Smiling innocently.

"We can make this dream, a reality."