26-(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

(angst.)

Tom was sitting in a cell. The sound of the clock ticking was ringing in his head. He absolutely hated the sound. He tucked his knees into his chest.

Suddenly, he heard the echoing of footsteps approaching. He lowered his head. Feeling his heart start to break.

“Hallo, Thomas.” A familiar voice spoke. Tom frantically lifted his head. His arms were tied behind his back. “TORD!” He shouted. His digital goggled eyes narrowing.

A sinister grin spread across the communist leaders face as he stood in front of the cell. “Now, Now. My dear. Calm down. Save your voice, i don't want you hurting your throat. Do I? No.”

Tom bit his quivering lip. He lowered his head. “What do you want.” He spat out.

Tord placed his robotic arm on the cells bars. “What do i want?” He repeated. “I want you to stop crying.” “–FUCK OFF!” Tom shouted again as a sob left his lips. “YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!”

A disturbing laughter interrupted the Brit. Tom fell silent. Tord slid his hand between the bars and cupped Tom's face. “Shut The Fuck Up.” he whispered.

Tom whimpered. “Now, listen to me. I don't want to keep you in this cage dear Thomas. But you just had to send Edd and Matt against me. Now look. They're imprisoned as well. Just like yourself. Tom, why would you betray me? Do you.. not love me?”

Tom felt tears stream down his face. Full of anger and heartbreak. “I can't ever love a pyschotic bastard like you!”

Tord only smiled at this. His chest felt a weight as his heart cracked and broke. “Yet, you do love me.” Tom furrowed his eyebrows. “YOU SUFFOCATE ME!” Tord widened his eye and shakes his head.

“NO! NO! No...No...I don't. I DON'T!" Tord screamed out as he gripped onto Tom's jaw. Tom broke down into tears. Tord kept an emotionless look on his face.

“I know deep inside, you love me. Even if I'm insane. Even if I killed, thousands of lives. You don't care. You love me, for me. For who I am as a person. The, old me. Right?”

Tom's sobs silenced. Tord was exactly right. A smirk rises to his face. He then moved his hands off Tom's face and stepped back.

“Thomas, I love you. I don't want you to be in this cell. I want you to help me. Help me! Help me rule this world..TOGETHER! Don't you see?.. We can work as a team! Us! Together..”

Tom sniffled. “I can't..you're so fucking messed up.” Tord sighed heavily. “Tom, will you just listen to me.”

Tord knelt down. He placed his hands on the cell bars. Gripping them. “Look at me.”

Tom slowly lifted his head. He made eye contact with Tord. The Brit felt his heart flutter. He saw a gentle and genuine look on Tords face.

“Deep under this shell, I'm still your old friend..well, lover now. Hehe.” Tord smiled a bit, tears started to roll down his face. “I'm just a little...fucked up in the head, that's all.” He spoke softly.

Tom noticed Tords tears and frowned. He squirmed trying to free his hands. Tord chuckled a bit. He then gently pulled Tom close.

A red blush spread across Tom's face as he felt Tords lips softly pressed onto his. Tom hesitated for a moment, but slowly kissed back.

Tears rolled down both of there faces as they pulled away.

“I love you.” Tord whispered and stands up. Tom whimpered when he noticed Tord stand up. “Don't leave me..!”

Tord smiled sadly. He ran his cold robotic fingers on Tom's face. “I have too, you must stay in here.”
Tom frantically shakes his head. “NO! no..!”
“I'm sorry, I love you.”

“T-Tord..!”
“Tord..!”
“TORD NO!”
Tom frantically shouts as he squirms in his restraints. “COME BACK! PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!!”

Tord was walking away with a sad expression on his face. His cape swaying a bit as he kept walking. Hearing Tom's cries.

Tord halted his footsteps. He was 10 ft away. “I'm sorry, I can't stay. I'll end up hurting you more.”

Tom screamed out. “NO! PLEASE! I NEED YOU!

Tords eye widens. He slowly turned around and faced Tom.

Tom had his head lowered again. Loud sobs erupting out of his throat. As he continued to squirm from the restraints.

“HONEY..!”

Tord ran over. He placed his hands on Tom's cheeks and raised his face. He wiped Tom's face. “Darling.. stop crying.”

Tom sniffled. “Please let me out..Please trust me. I won't betray your trust again..I love you.”

Tord widened his gaze. Then slowly relaxed. “You promise me?” He asked softly. Tom nodded. “Please..I promise! I wanna hold you, love you, please let me out..!” He begged frantically.

Tord sighed. He stood up and went over to the cell. He placed his robotic hand on a scanner as it scans slowly. Tom watched as the door unlocked itself.

Tord pulled the cell door open. Tom frantically tried to stand but he couldn't too well, his arms were tied.

“Let me untie you, my love.” He starts to untie the ropes that Tom previously had.

The ropes fell to the floor. Tom felt his writs sting, probably due to rope burn. Tom was about to hug the leader but Tord stood back.

“Get out of this cell first.” he says calmly. Tom obeyed and ran over to Tord.

They hugged each other. Their bodies swaying for a moment as they held onto each other.

Sharing a passionate kiss as Tom scooped up the leader in his arms. "Gah! You're so strong aren't you?” he asked the Brit with a small laugh.

“That's from all the training you put me through.” Tom replied with a wink as he carried the norwegian out of the dungeon/prison area.

Heading to their shared bedroom.

Tom opened the door and they both went inside.