6-☆★

Its currently 3:00AM in the eddsworld household.
tom was quietly in his bedroom playing his bass; susan.

his hand gently gliding against the cords. as he turned his head looking out the window; not looking at the bass as he played out a tune by muscle memory.

his lips curled into a small smile when he sees a familiar Norwegian boy sitting in the grassy field outside.

he wondered why tord always went outside. especially at night. but didn't question it.

he slowly ended his tune and placed susan against his wall next to his medium sized bed.

standing up; he stretched his arms and yawned. He popped his back for a moment. Walking over to his hanger, he took his blue hoodie off of it.

he slipped the blue hoodie over his head and grabbed his slip on checkered vans.
quickly putting them on his socked feet. he then walked outside.

quietly closing the front door behind himself so he doesn't wake up the other sleeping British males.

he felt the cold breeze go through his brunet hair as he ran a hand through it.

he walked over to where Tord was sitting. and sat next to the norsk.

hey, tord.”
tom says softly. as he looked over. he noticed something in Tords eyes.
they twinkled in the moonlight.

oh, hi thomas.”
the norwegian replied. his voice very soft spoken. he didn't have his signature red hoodie on, but instead just a grey short-sleeve t-shirt.

tom took notice of the goosebumps that were on the boys skin.

“you look cold.” Tom commented. as his black voids glanced at Tords arms. he notices there were little stars drawn on his skin. mostly out of colored gel pens.

“and what's the stars for?” Tom asked as he tilted his head.

Tord shrugged in return. his eyes not leaving the moon.

did you know when you're lonely?” the norweigan asked. as he slowly looked over at the blue hooded male.

tom blushed at the sight of tord. a gust of wind blew causing the caramel haired boys hair to sway in the wind.

Tom scooted closer to Tord. he didn't know why, but he had the urge to do this.

Tords eyes reflected innocence and oblivion.

“and when you're lonely, you look at the moon.” tom softly replied.
he'd glance at Tords lips.

“because somebody is looking at it too.”
the norwegian replied as he leaned in.

tom and tords faces just inches away.

“and the moon is there,”
“–for us too.”
“so that way tord,–”
“–we won't be alone, tom.”

they slowly pressed their lips against each other.
kissing underneath the moonlight and twinkling stars.

their lips moving slowly and passionately. tom gently pulling tord close as they continued to kiss.

slowly, they pulled away.
soft pants left their lips as it formed into fog from the cold frosty night.

Tom smiled.

“lets go inside, pretty boy.”
“–fine with me, moon lover.”

the two went inside as a soft drizzle began outside.
cuddling as they listened to the rain from Tom's bedroom window.

falling asleep peacefully.

*.✧*.✧*.✧*

(i like this one.<3.
might turn it into a book. :) )