15-(◕દ◕)

It was late at night. Edd and Matt were asleep, but Tom and Tord couldn't.

Tord was laying in his bed. His phone in his delicate hands. Silver eyes gazing down at his contact username on Instagram.

A soft blush rose to his face. He sniffled quietly as a tear dropped onto the phone screen.

Sighing softly he started to type Tom a message, he knew he shouldn't – but he noticed Tom was active.

"T0rd_.: Hey, Tom. Can you come to my room?. I want to see you."

Tom noticed a message come down from his phone screen. It slightly cut off. Seeing "Hey Tom. Can you..." His eyebrows furrowed. He clicked the message and read it.

He blushed a little pink. Lips slowly tugging into a warm smile as he responded.

"ii.tøm._: yea, sure."
The brit sent a quick message and got off his bed.
He stretched and popped his back for a moment.

Yawning, he ran his hand through his spiky brunet hair. He shoved his phone in his black sweatpants pocket as he left his bedroom.

His barefeet feeling the coldness of the wooden flooring.

He approached Tords room and knocked on it softly.

Tord lifted his head up when he heard the door. He smiled slightly as he got off his bed. His fuzzy socked feet touched his pastel starred carpeted rug as he walked over towards the door.

His pale hand grasped onto the door knob and turned the door.

It opened.

"Hi." Tord whispered. Tom looked down at the shorter. "Hey." He replied with a lighthearted chuckle.

"Come in." Tord says as he allowed Tom inside.

Tom walked inside as Tord shut the door behind him.
Tom gently pinned Tord to the door.

"Missed you." Tom whispered as he pressed his body up to Tords.
A warm blush rose to Tords face as he lifted his head and looked up at the Tom.

"I missed you too." He giggled. Tom's heart fluttered when he heard Tord's giggle.

"You're cute." Tom whispered as he pecked Tords lips.

Tord kissed back and eyed Tom lovingly. "Thank you."

Tom furrowed his eyebrows for a moment. The moonlight was in the room which showed the puffiness around Tords eyes.

"Are you okay love? You look like you cried." Tom says, a tone of concern and softness.
Tord lowered his head. Showing Tom that it was true.

"Yes, yes I cried."
"Why, my love?"

Tom unpinned Tord. Tord stood on his tippy toes and hugged Tom.

Tom picked him up and held him close. Carrying him to the bed and laid him down. Tom crawled on top of Tord. Looking at him with concern.

"I'm not sure honey, I think I was just upset."

Tom nodded, not wanting to push it further. " baby. I'll stay here for you okay?"

Tord nodded and wrapped his arms around Tom's neck.

"I love your eyes.", Tom suddenly says. Tord shyly turned his head over to the side. "O-oh thank y-you."

Tom used his hand and turned Tords head so he faced the Brit.

"Don't look away from me." Tom says. Feeling a wave of dominance as he leaned down and stared down Tord.

Tord squeaked in surprise. His hands slowly going up and tangling his fingers in the back of Tom's hair.

"S-so sorry." He whimpered out. Tom chuckled. "You're a good boy."

Tord blushed as he felt Tom start to kiss his neck. The norwegians fingers gripped onto Tom's neck when he felt Tom sink his teeth gently onto his neck.

"A-ah.." Tord shuddered. Tom slowly moved his head away. Looking at the blushing norsk.

Tord felt drool drip down his chin as he shyly looked away with his eyes.

"What did I say. Huh?" Tom says dominantly.

Tord slowly looked back over at Tom. His face a bright red as drool leaked out of his mouth.

"T-too look at you..~" Tord stuttered out. Tom chuckled and caressed Tords cheek. "Yeah.."

Tom leaned down and kissed Tord softly. Tord returned the kiss. They both kissed for a moment before pulling away.

"Sorry hon. I shouldn't have done that.." Tom says

Tord leaned into the touch and purred quietly. "It's okay Tommy! I didn't mind, I enjoyed it!" He beamed happily and sat up halfway. Tom noticed A small bite mark on Tords neck. He smirked.

"Oh yeah?"

Tord turned red. He nodded. "M-mhm..!" Which caused Tom to smile.

"Good, Im glad you enjoyed it..~" Tom chuckled as he touched the mark gently.

Tord smiled.

Tom got off of Tord and laid next to him.

They cuddled with each other and fell asleep holding each other.