36-(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Tord rises out of bed. He wasn't sure what time it was, but he knew it was late. He rubbed his eyes. He still felt the exhaustion and drowsiness. His head turns slightly towards the window that was in the bedroom he rested in.

For the time being, since he has returned back into Edd's house. He has to share a room with his arch nemesis, Thomas Thompson.

He knew Tom's old room was turned into a 'swimming pool'. So, hence why the two must share a room together.

Tord turned his head to where the other should be. But he furrowed his eyebrows. Tom wasn't there. He scratched the back of his head. A feeling of confusion was expressed on his face.

Not that he should care, he dismissed it. He shakes his head and turned his head away from the missing precense that was beside him.

"Gah!" Tord shrieked in surprise. His hand was firmly placed on his chest. His red eyes were widened when he noticed Tom, standing in the corner of the bedroom.

Tom felt himself smirk as he walked out of the shadows. He chuckled a bit. "Dumb Commie, and I thought you were suppose to terrify me? Nah, you just squealed like a little girl."

Tord narrowed his eyes. He grabbed the pillow and threw it at the spiked hair brunet. "I do not!" He retorted back his response. The norwegian crossed his arms and glared at the brit.

"Uh-huh, whatever you say." Tom says as he catches the pillow that was thrown at him. He walked over and sat on the bed next to the red hooded male.

Tord turned his head and looked outside. The window was opened. It allowed some of the nice cold breeze to flow into the room. Tom placed the pillow where it was previously.

He eyed Tord lovingly. But his stare must've lasted a bit too long cause he got a smack across the face from the norsk.

"Stop fucking staring at me." Tord spat as he lowered his hand. Tom chuckled softly. A red handprint was across his face.

"I can't 'fucking' stop staring at you." Tom replied. Tord raised an eyebrow at Tom's response.

"Why could you not?" Tord questioned and turned his body so he faced the brit completely.

Tom felt his face warm up a bit. "Why are you asking dumb questions?" He retorted back as he leaned in a bit.

The smaller male fell quiet. Tords face turned a little red as well. "H-hey! Don't turn the tables on me!"

"Why not? I do have the right to question my enemy." Tom says and smirked. His arms snaking around Tords waist and pulled the norwegian in close.

"Eep-!.." Tord could only get out when he was pulled in close. The males foreheads were gently pressed against each other's.

Tom slowly grinned. "What? I made you quiet now?" He asked and tilted his head. He pursed his lips for a moment.

Tord huffed and looked away with his eyes. Tom bit his lip for a moment before smiling sheepishly.

"Commie, look at me."
"Why?"
"Just look at me."

Tords eyes slowly dart over to Tom's voided eyes.

Tom couldn't hide his feelings for the norwegian much longer. He needed to express how he feels.

He leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Tords. Tord's eyes widen in surprise.

His face turning a dark shade of scarlet. Red as his hoodie. He returned the kiss that Tom gave. He wrapped his arms Tom's neck as he returned the kiss.

Tom slowly pulled away.
"Sorry Commie, i-i don't know what got over me."

Tord frowned a little. He shakes his head. "Do not apologize, it's quite alright dear Thomas." He replied as he kissed Tom's cheek.

Tom felt a little blush rise up to his face. "W-wait.. what?–You hate me. Don't you?"

Tord laughed and shakes his head. "Goodness no! You're just to stupid to see how I truly felt. Dummy." Tom crossed his arms and turned his head away from the norweigan.

"Im not a dummy. You are."
"Whatever you say, Jehovah."

Tom turned his head to face Tord again. They both made eye contact.

"Tord."
"What is it now?"

Tom leaned in and kissed his new loves forehead.

"Let's get to sleep." Tom responded. Tord rolled his eyes. "Quick question–"
"no questions. We asked a good amount tonight. Sleep."
"But!-"
"No, no buts."

Tord pouted but a giggle erupted out of his lips as he was pulled down into the bed that the two shared.

They cuddled and drifted back to sleep.