30- creepypasta cross-over

(Tom: Eyeless Jack)

(Tord: Jeff the Killer)

TW: GORE

Tom has walked down from Edd's stairs. He was holding a kidney in his hand. Fresh blood was on his blue hoodie as he slumps onto the brown couch. 

"Can't believe Edd and Matt have no idea we are serial killers." He says bluntly, looking over at the norwegian man. Tord takes off his mask. The mask covers half his face, and it had a large smiley mouth on it. 

"Right. We aren't even caught by police either, jehovah." Tord replied. He wiped some blood off his face as Tom takes a bite out of the kidney he was holding. "I can't believe you can eat that crap. it's a human organ." Tord says in disgust but Tom only continued eating.

Once he finished, he cleared his throat and looked over at the norwegian serial killer. "So? you kill people in their sleep and carve smiles into their faces. Sometimes even cut up woman's breasts. So, you're kind of disgusting too." 

Tord only laughed in response to that. He leaned down and pecked Tom's cheek. Tom blushed a bit as he wiped it away. "Commie, what was that for?" the dark spiked haired brunet would ask. The norsk only giggled. "You had some blood...oh theres more." He trailed off as he licked the blood off of Tom's cold skin. "Ah, there we go."

Tom huffed. His cheeks a little red. "Hey, we should change out of our bloody clothes. So we don't creep out Edd and Matt when they get home." 

"Sure."

- - - 

The two males came back in fresh clean pajamas. Just as they came down the stairs, the door opened revealing Edd and Matt.

"Hi guys!" Edd says with a smile. Matt wrapped his arms around Edd as the two other males walk into the house.

They all decided to watch a horror movie. I mean, it was october - so they wanted to be in the halloween spirit.  Tord laid his head onto Tom's shoulder. He wiped the black goo that started to drip out of Tom's sockets. "Make sure Edd and Matt don't see that.." Tord whispered. 

The two serial killers look at each other lovingly. Tom blinked out of his trance and stood up from the couch. "Hey, me and commie are gonna head to bed." Tom says to the other two friends, but they were too focused into the movie to even listen to Tom.

With a shrug, the two killers went upstairs. Tom pinned Tord to the bedroom door. He leaned his head down and started to kiss Tord. Tord wrapped his arms around Tom's neck and returned the kisses. They slowly pulled away and looked at each other with love.

"Lets go on a killing spree?" Tord asks. Which causes Tom to nod. "Sure, my dear."

The two lovers sneaked out the window to began their killing spree for the night.