38-commie?!

it has been a few days. tom noticed that tord wasn't around. which usually would ease his nerves but in fact it didn't. it did the opposite. it actually worried him. edd and matt didn't even notice tord's disappearance.  

that kind of ticked the blue hooded brit off. how could they not even notice? he looked over and noticed the two cuddling on the couch. tom crossed his arms and shakes his head. he decided he was going to find tord. even if he hated the norwegian.

he decided to walk up stairs and check tord's bedroom first. to see if he was in there. tom knocked on the door. but there was no response. "commie?" tom says as he opened the door. he froze. he noticed so many science projects and little inventions that were created by tord. 

walking inside of the bedroom. he furrowed his eyebrows. tord wasn't in his bedroom. and for the fact he hasn't been here for a few days made the brit worry more. he left tord's bedroom and walked down the stairs.

- - -

another few days go by. today was saturday. tord has been missing for a week now. tom was chewing on his fingernails to try to calm his anxiety down. but that didn't seem to be working. because it's saturday, edd and matt went on a date night. so tom was left by himself. they even said "dont fight with tord!" before leaving.

did they know where tord was? tom has no clear. then he heard a familiar voice say "ow." which caused tom to be alerted. he got up from the couch he was sitting. he noticed small hatch that was uncovered from a rug,

tom opened the hatch and there was a ladder that lead down. tom tilted his head and started to climb down the ladder. "didn't know we had this.." he says as he hopped down at the bottom of the ladder. 

it was pitch black. tom turned on his phone flashlight and started to look around. it looked more like a basement. he then heard the same voice. "ugh.." 

tom slowly walked over to the sound and noticed it was the communist himself. it was tord. tom frowned as he rushed over. he noticed tord was sitting at a corner of the cold basement. he had himself wrapped up in a blanket.

yet he was still shivering and his skin looked much paler than normal.

"tord..? are you okay..? how did you get down here?" tom asked worriedly as he helped tord get up from the place he was sitting. he waddled as his head slumped onto tom's shoulder. 

"i fell. it was locked so..so i couldn't get myself out.. someone must've left it open and i didn't notice and fell in." tord breifly explained as he kept his head laying on top of tom's shoulder. he groaned quietly. "i..i tried to sleep but it is so fuckin' cold i couldn't. theres also no food..so im kinda like, bleh." 

"can you walk?" tom asked but tord shakes his head. "hm.." tom carefully help tord stand. he then turned around so his back faced tord. "here, get on my back." tom says with care. tord blinked slowly and nodded. he got onto tom's back.

wrapping his arms around tom's neck as he laid his head tiredly on the other warm male. tom chuckled. "okay hold on cause i have to climb us up." tom says as he walks over to the ladder that he previously found.

starting to climb it, tord's grip tightened so he doesn't fall again. 

"you..actually are helping me?" tord asked as he nuzzled tom's back. getting the scent of the other male. it made him blush a little. tom felt his cheeks turn a little pink as he started to climb up the ladder.

"yes of course commie. you got stuck down here and edd didn't even help. it was probably matt that left it open." tom says, kind of annoyed as they reached to the top. tom sighed in relief when he realized he left it open.

climbing out with tord on his back. he carried tord to the couch and laid him down. "want something to eat?" he asked the other. tord only nodded. "please." he says as he rubbed his eyes.

"i'll also get you a blanket so you can sleep when you're done eating. and you need to drink some water too." tom rambled on as he left the living room. tord felt himself get butterflies in his stomach as a small smile rested on his face.

- - -

tom came back with a sandwhich and a bottle of water and gently sat it onto tord's lap. "here, commie. now let me get you a blanket." he says as he walks upstairs. tord ate his sandwhich happily as tom was upstairs getting a nice fuzzy red blanket from the storage closet. once he got the blanket he walked down the stairs.

noticing that tord has finished he meal. and the water bottle. tom takes the plate and empty bottle back to the kitchen. he then walked back into the living room and noticed tord was laying down and snuggling the red blanket.

"thanks tom.. did you know this blanket was actually a blanket i had since i was little..? i just kept it.." tord mumbles tiredly. "it also has little strawberries printings on the inside.." he rambled on and showed tom the inside of the blanket. it did have strawberries on it.

tom smiled at that. he went over and sat down on the couch. he rubbed tords side to comfort the norsk. tord sighed in relaxation. his eyes started to close as he tucked his knees up to his chest.

tom continued to rub tord's side and back. he felt himself blush a little. "cute.." he whispered. then, tord has fallen asleep. he really needed the sleep. 

especially being locked down there and nobody hearing him? 

tom shakes his head. he didn't want to think about that. he got off the couch and kissed tords head. a small smile resting on tom's lips.

"night commie."

 he says as he shuts off the living room light and heads upstairs to his own room.