10- polar opposites.

tom never understood why the norweigan was obsessed with pastels. it can be from pink, to blue, to yellow.

any pastel color, the norweigan just adored. it even gotten to the point where his whole wardrobe changed to these pastel colors.

tom on the other hand hated these bright and cheery colors. he likes dark colors, such as black or navy blue. earthy tones.

that was the color scheme he has chosen. and he likes it that way.

tom walked down the stairs wearing some black ripped jeans, and a grey hoodie. with a ":(" on the center of the hoodie.  he huffed as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

he noticed the pastel boy sitting on the windowsill, looking at the starry sky.

tord on the other hand, wore a pastel pink sweater with little stars scattering the fabric. sky blue shorts with pastel colored striped high knee socks. a small heart shaped choker around his neck, and some beaded bracelets on his wrists.

"what are you doing?" tom questioned.
tord looked over. his eyes reflected in the moonlight. the lights weren't on in the household. due to the other two being asleep.

only a small lavender scented candle was being held in the norweigans soft and small hands.

"looking outside." tord replied softly and turned his head. the small flame giving warmth and showing the reflection from the window pane.

"why?" tom asked again and furrowed his eyebrows.

"because, i want too. the stars are pretty at this time of night."
tom hummed out in reply. he walked to tord and sat next to the norsk.

"and the candle?"

"–smells lovely."

tom chuckled.
"why do you love this..pastel color scheme so much? i don't get it."
tord turned his head and faced tom.

his heterochromia eyes reflected a pain of emotion but his lips curled into a smile.
tom felt his heart ache, he didn't mean to upset tord.

"because the colors make me happy, thomas. i'm sure the color scheme you have brings you joy as well. yes?"

tom felt a lump in his throat from guilt. he should've worded his question better.

he nodded.

tord grinned at this. "see? no need to judge!" he'd laugh softly. he looked at the flame from the candle in his hands for a moment before lifting his head to look at the stars.

"hey tord?" tom suddenly asked. he looked at the pastel boy with loving 'eyes.'

tord hummed out in reply. his eyes remaining on the dark starry sky.

“𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼?”

– “𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼. 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓲'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮.”

tom slowly smiled and shakes his head.

"tord, you aren't alone here."

tord sighs.
"thank you, tom. but that's not what i meant."

tom made a questioning look as an urge for tord to continue.

tord faced tom.

"what i mean is. is that i feel lonely. like i'm the only one here. the only one with so many people around me yet nobody listens. nobody hears the pain i'm feeling inside of my heart. the feeling of loneliness and wanting someone to love me, someone to truly care and guide me to be happier."

tord felt himself tear up as he tucked his knees up. he gently held the candle in his hands as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

some hitting the candle which caused the flame to hiss and went out.
tom frowned slowly when he witnessed the norweigan start to cry.  seeing the scene unfold from the reflection of the moonlight.

"oh tord.." tom started as he gotten closer to tord. he gently grabbed the candle out of tord's hands and placed it on the shelf that was next to the window sill.

he gently picked tord up from the window sill and sat him on his lap. he started to comfort the crying boy.
he rubbed tords back and says sweet-nothings in his ear.

slowly and eventually; tord calmed down. he lifted his head up and looked at tom.

"you're not gonna be lonely anymore, my little star." tom whispers and he leaned in.
he softly pressed his lips against the polar opposite.

tord slowly kissed back and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck.
tom slowly slides his hands down and places them onto tords hips.

they kissed softly for a moment and then pulled away.

they eyed each other lovingly.

"I love you."

tom says those words. which caused tords face to turn red. his heart slowly being healed. the cracked up peices fixing up like a puzzle.

tord slowly smiled and pecked toms lips.

"I love you too."

i kinda vented a bit in this one. sorry! but i hope you enjoyed this oneshot. <3