~ Season 1-3 Recap ~

SPOILER WARNING:
SPOILERS FOR SEASONS 1, 2 AND 3 OF THE 'DETECTIVE Y/N SANTIAGO' SERIES!
——————
In Season 1...

In Season 1, we see You (Y/N Santiago) join the talented detective squad of the Ninety-Ninth precinct of the NYPD!

You finally meet your family, "friend" and arch nemesis' Thomas and Walter Howards.

The two criminals unfortunately kidnap your father, David Santiago, leaving it up to the Nine-Nine to protect you and to save your beloved father. And luckily, they end up getting him back!

Later on... you and your best friend Jayden Collins become a lot closer...

But do you end up becoming that close that you both end up in a relationship?

In Season 2...

So... You don't end up together. Even though you shared a New Years kiss, you and Jayden don't end up together.

BUT You and.. someone else got together.

Introducing Detective Ian Morales. Him and his buddy Detective Arthur Langston are the newest members of the Nine-Nine! And Ian was your new boyfriend... for a little while. And it turned out Jayden didn't like it...

So then your friendship was ruined a bit.

Also, Little did everyone know, Ian and Arthur were apart a mafia gang. The same mafia gang that Thomas and Walter Howards worked for!

As soon as you and the Nine-Nine found out about their plan and secrets, everything changed. Turns out Ian and Arthur's real names were Sebastian Martinez and Nathan Coulson.

You then obviously broke up with Ian and he and the Ghost Gang got arrested. Not only that, your unlce Jake Peralta gets severely injured...

In Season 3...

You were trying to recover from everything while also trying to help everyone else.

Then, more crime spiked. And the Ghost Gang came back! You wanted to stop them but you couldn't. You had to protect your family and support them through all the emotional trauma.

So, Jayden Collins decided to go. And you obviously didn't want to. Like you didn't want him to clean up your own family's mistakes to the Ghost Gang. So you decided to go and help him and his case partner, Detective Shaun Park.

As you got closer to solving the case, you and Jayden started to become even closer again.. Maybe you actually realised your feelings for each other?

Once you both solved the case, you and Jayden returned to Brooklyn, leaving Shaun back in LA.

Once you and Jayden returned, you finally got to see your uncle Jake again and...

You and Jayden finally got together!

Everything is now happy and relaxing...

For now...