Season 4 - Episode 12: Waiting and Working

TRIGGER WARNING: PANIC ATTACKS MENTIONED
——————
"Good morning, everyone!"

Terry looked up from his work and saw you. "Good morning, Y/N." He responded with a smile.

"I'm guessing Jayden already left?" Charles asked as he walked over to you, making you sigh and nod. Charles nodded sadly. "It's fine though. I'm going to help him, even when I'm not there with him." You said with a smile before looking back to Terry.

"Sarge, do you have any of the evidence that Jayden gathered?" You asked him, making him look up to you from his work. Terry nodded, "Well, yes. Jayden left this stack of paper work for you just in case you really wanted to help him." He responded as he handed you some paperwork.

You took it from his hands, nodding as you thanked him. "You and Jayden are so cute. He knows you so well!" Charles said excitedly.

You let out a small chuckle, "He really does, doesn't he?" You responded. Charles nodded excitedly, "You both are basically soulmates!"

You smiled in response. Charles is literally you and Jayden's biggest fan. It's like he's the CEO of you and Jayden's "relationship fandom". It makes sense because he literally teased the both of you about it as soon as you and Jayden first met.
——————
"Good morning, Y/N!"

You looked up from your work and saw Jake walk into the bullpen with two coffee cups in his hands. "Good morning, Uncle Jake!" You smiled.

"Here is your morning Espresso." Jake said as he placed one of the coffee cups on your desk. "Thank you." You said as you grabbed it and took a sip from the coffee cup. Your smile grew and you gave Jake a small thumbs up, "Thank you. This literally made my day." You responded as Jake chuckled.

"How have you been holding up since Jayden went on the mission?" Jake asked softly. You sighed and shrugged. "Apart from numerous mental breakdowns and panic attacks at home, I'm honestly fine!" You responded with a smile.

Jake frowned, "Y/N, you can always come to us. We're here for you." Jake reassured. You sighed and nodded,

"Yeah. But I miss Jayden."