~ coming soon... (a/n) ~

hiya!

it's the creator of this series again.

hiya lovelies.

hru?

how've u been?

if u have been good, that's great!! if not, stay strong, love. we're rooting for you!!

the last few seasons have been amazing. this series has grown so much and i just wanted to thank you all who support this series for everything. without you all, this series wouldn't be where it is today. so thank you so much.

now.. about the future of this series!

i am planning for another 3 seasons of this series! yayy!

HOWEVER.

they will be the final 3 seasons of this whole series. i know, shocking. i've decided to do this after working on this series for the past year. it was honestly a really difficult decision to have only 3 more seasons. but yknow...

although we're going down in bLAZE OF GLORYY!! so. yknow. the last 3 seasons are gonna be fun!

we're gonna have some iconic characters join the cast of this series. some characters we all know and love.

the hint for the first character..

pb&j <3

ANYWAYS-

i'm gonna be taking a bit of a break from this series. mainly because 1. bro i'm so tired, 2. i need to plan the future of this series and 3. i have other projects in the works. plus, a lot of things have been going on for me in my life (hence why vol 2 was delayed).

so yknow, i will be giving out the release date for season 7 once i'm ready!

but until then, thank you all so much for your support, especially during the last few seasons.

and i'll see you in the next ones!

BUH-BYE!!

treat people with kindness,
mj (mj_michellejones), the creator of the 'Detective Y/N Santiago' Series.