Season 6 - Episode 18: Planning

"Alrighty!"

Jayden glanced up from his desktop and saw you walk over to him, holding your bag.

"There are seven days until the wedding, so, we are officially transitioning from the Month Of Binder to.." You took away the Month Of Binder and put it away before taking out another, much bigger binder from your bag. "...The Week Of Binder!" You said excitedly, slamming the binder on your fiancé's desk.

It truly was seven days until yours and Jayden's wedding. After weeks and months of planning, you were finally at this stage. And being the typical efficient and punctilious Santiago you were, you had to make sure that everything was perfect. If you had to be honest, you were kind of stressing out about these details.

Just like how your aunt was on her wedding day.

"They're getting bigger!" Jayden chuckled nervously, looking at the binder before looking back to you with a slightly anxious expression on his face. "Oh! You should see The Honeymoon binder." You said excitedly as you looked back to your fiancé. "Ooh, is there a time for gaming stuff?" He asked childishly, grinning.

"Several. And they're cascading." You smirked, looking back to your soon to be husband.

"Yeah, they are." Jayden smirked back at you excitedly.

"Awww, it's like Peraltiago all over again! " Charles cooed, looking at the two of you with awe. You and Jayden looked at each other with grins on your faces before rolling your eyes playfully. The both of you then looked back to Charles who was still staring at the both of you with pure adoration in his eyes.

"Alright, Charles, lay off of them a little bit."

You, Jayden and Charles glanced over to see Jake and Amy walking over to the three of you, arm in arm.

"Oh, my goodness, the world's cutest couples in one room?! I can't take it, I'm seeing myself out!" Charles quickly said, rushing out of the bullpen and into another room, nearly tripping over his own feet. You and Jayden and Peraltiago watched the overly excited gentleman rush out of the room, shaking your heads chuckling.

Jake and Amy then looked back to you and Jayden, "Anyways, We can't believe you guys are getting married in a week!" Jake said excitedly.

"And look at that, you're using binders! Oh my goodness, I'm so proud. My heart can't take it." Amy said happily putting her hand over her heart after seeing the binders.  You shrugged, "Well, I learnt from the best." You spoke as you looked back to your aunt, who smiled back at you widely.

You then glanced over and saw Rosa looking at a whiteboard, a picture of a familiar face in the middle of the evidence.

"Hey, Rosa! Is that who I think it is?" You asked, walking over to your aunt.

Rosa then turned to you, "Yup. The Spirit is back. She finally resurfaced again." She sneered as she glanced back at the whiteboard. Jake, Amy and Jayden walked over to the two of you. "Who's The Spirit?" Jayden asked with curiosity, glancing at the whiteboard before looking back to you.

"Basically Hela from Thor Ragnarok. Gorgeous, but deadly." You spoke up, looking back to Jayden.

"Oh damn." Jake and Amy said simultaneously before glancing at each other with confusion.

"Yeah, she's a ruthless killer who basically built a drug empire. She started when she was pretty much 16." You continued, looking back at everyone else as she explained. "Every time we find her, she always manages to get away." Rosa spoke sadly as she continued to explain everything to them.

"Until now." You said, looking back to her with a radiant smile. "Rosa, I'm working this case with you." You smiled confidently.

You turned to Jayden, "Mi amor, I know we have a lot of wedding stuff to do but-"