Season 6 - Episode 12: December

"It's so cold.."

You and Jayden were sat in front of your gas fireplace, playing with your two puppies, Loki and Willow.

It was around 9pm on a cold December night. It was you and Jayden's last day of work before the holidays. You both had just gotten home from work together after completing hours of paperwork and other things at work. You both were exhausted, but you still both had just enough energy to face the rest of the night.

When you and Jayden got home, it was already freezing. The snow was everywhere, like it came along with the numerous holiday decorations as well.

"Whenever it's winter in New York City, it's literally the Antartica.." Jayden grumbled, holding your puppy, Willow close to himself.

You nodded in agreement, "And whenever it's summer, it's boiling hot." You sighed. Jayden nodded in agreement as well before the both of you let out small chuckles. The both of you glanced to each other, Jayden looking down at you as you looked up at them with pure love in your eyes.

When you saw Jayden smile at you, your heart skipped a beat, making you flustered and look away from him. Seeing his smile made your heart beat a thousand times faster, making you so flustered. In your eyes, he was stunning. When he smiled at you, you blushed madly. Your fiancé let out a chuckle as you looked away.

He gently placed his hand on your cheek, making you look to him as his hand traveled to your chin, gripping it gently.

They looked down at you and let out a chuckle to see your still flustered self before pressing a kiss to your lips,

"You're so cute.."
——————
"That took longer than it should have.."

You glanced to Jayden with a smirk, making him look at you and roll his eyes playfully. "I know, title of my sex tape." He sighed and chuckled.

You and Jayden had decorated your apartment for the holidays. The holiday music blasted in the background as you decorated your house with numerous decorations to suit the holidays. It was rather fun to decorate your home together, even though you had to stop Loki and Willow from potentially ruining the decor.

By the end of it, you and Jayden were happy with the decorations. It was not too over the top, nor was it two simple.

It was perfect.
——————
"There's so many presents to wrap.."

You nodded as you looked at the stacks of presents in shopping bags with wide eyes.

You and Jayden had just gotten a whole lot of present deliveries and had just gotten back from more present shopping as well. By the time you got home, You were both quite tired, but you both knew you had to fight your fatigue to get the present wrapping done. And there was a lot of present wrapping to do.

You both got to work. Holiday music played in the background as you and Jayden were preparing presents, while Willow and Loki played together.

You both continued to wrap presents together and for each other until it was 2am the next morning.

Exhausted, the two of you went to the living room couch and watched movies. You both cuddled up together as your puppies were fast asleep in their dog beds. You let out a silent chuckle before looking back to Jayden. Once you looked back to them, your eyes meeting with his, you noticed he was already looking at you.

Flustered, he quickly looked away, making you let out a small giggle. Jayden glanced back at you before you pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

You gently placed your hand on the side of their neck as they cupped your cheek gently. The kiss was sweet and passionate, passionate enough to start a fluttering sensation in your chest. The faint taste of hot chocolate lingered on your lips, making the kiss a little more sweet than it already was.

The two of you slowly pulled away, resting your foreheads against each other, smiling softly.

You knew the holidays were going to be perfect. The weather was cold enough, making the snow fall into the streets of New York. The fireplace was heated enough to warm you up. The hot chocolate was just as sweet as you always remembered it and the cookies were just.. the best.

And most importantly, you were with the ones you loved. From Jayden and your family, as well as your family at the Nine-Nine, to your two puppies.

You knew the holidays this year were going to be perfect.

It was going to be perfect...

((had writers block when writing this. it's shitty in my opinion but oh well.))