Season 6 - Episode 7: I Forgive You

"Hey, Y/N?"

You snapped out of your trance and looked over as you heard your name. "Yes?" You responded, looking back to Jayden.

"Are you alright, love? You keep on zoning out." Jayden said, looking at you with concern in his eyes. "Of course! I'm perfectly fine." You forced a smile.

Clearly, you were not fine.

It was around 6pm, and you and Jayden were talking as you ate dinner together in your apartment. You were talking together, letting out a few giggles and laughs here and there. But as you continued to talk to Jayden, you felt a haunting memory come back to your head.

The incidents with Zane and Paris haunted you. The memories lingered in your mind and didn't even go for a second, putting you out of your pain for even a moment. You couldn't continue your days without the memories staying in your mind. You couldn't spend time with Jayden without the guilt weighing you down.

You were scared to talk to someone from the squad like Amy or Jake, or any of your friends. You were scared of how they would react.

You didn't tell your dads either for the exact same reason.

You knew you had to tell Jayden at some point. You knew you had to speak your truth. But the way it would change your relationship with him and how he would react scared you. The amount of possible outcomes and scenarios that could happen just made you more anxious.

'What if he hates me after I tell him?'

'What if he moves away from me?'

'What if he just breaks up with me?'

These thoughts drove you insane. You wanted to tell Jayden everything, you wanted to trust him with this. But you thought it was just too big of a risk. You thought it would jeopardize everything that you and Jayden had. You loved Jayden so much and you didn't want to let him go.

You decided to keep the secret. You decided to keep it from everyone, for the sake of them and yourself.

However, Jayden knew you were hiding something.

Jayden knew that what you were hiding was driving you insane. He knew that it was making you overthink and worry so much that it affected your daily life. They wanted to help you. They wanted to find out what was going on. He was just as worried as you were. He wanted do take the pain away.

He wanted to help you.
——————
"And.. I'm done!"

You sighed in relief after finishing the last bit of work you needed to do. You leaned back in your chair, closing your eyes.

Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. Your smile left your face as you groaned tiredly in annoyance. You then opened your eyes before getting up.

"Jayden, I love you, but you need to stop forgetting your keys, amor." You said as you walked over to the front door. You sighed and unlocked the door. You opened the door and your eyes widened in shock. You stood frozen in the spot as you saw the person. You were surprised to see them, but you didn't really want to either.

"Zane?" You spoke in disbelief as you looked at them. Zane nodded, "Hey.." He said nervously.

You quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him into your apartment, looking to see if anyone was watching just in case. You then closed the front door behind you before turning back to Zane. You then saw him glancing around your apartment, looking at different decorations.

"Nice place." Zane said with a smile as he glanced around the apartment.

"What do you want, Zane?" You quickly said in a serious tone, crossing your arms. They looked back to you and sighed, "I wanted to talk about what happened." He responed. You huffed, "You could've just given me a call or something." You sneered, a hint of sarcasm in your tone as you walked away from him.